Thank you for fast answers guys
I figure out how to flay the same heli from the same base.
I see all flights after mission is done need some time for "recover,service" etc and it be avilivable in Unassigned menu after that time,it teakes hour or two one time half hour with time acceleration is minute or two and i can fly my heli again.
This mod is beautiful thealx,you are true artist,relly.I have a lot of fun flaying this tank,is dificult,hard and so damm rewarding.First i learn how to ramp start like two days,from battery then with ground support next how to fly,manuver,land,next how the hell i can navigate to my sterpoints..{few methods=beautiful} next how to use weapons on friendly targets in free flight then same in camp,how to fast slow down speed and stable hower without crashing on the ground or jump too high, damm relly i play this from near two months evryday and i love it more and more.I dont remember when last time I have that good fun.I parked my F-16 {BMS} in hangar and dont fell need to get back.
Best Regards guys.I hope that last few posts that explains some newbie things be useful to potential new pilots.Cheers.