Well I'll obviously be interested. A lot of the things I'm adding to the Blackhawk are new to the game, like the fuel and engine gauges, and the MFDs, and I had already been thinking of how to get over those problems. At the moment, all of the switches and dials are in the same scene. As I'm still at an early build stage, it would be good to start working with you on this.
I also want to have a good understanding of how the 3D objects and the code work together, as I have already other cockpit ideas for the future.
Edit2: It might also be a good time to try and pick up some of the work Arneh started. A lot of the Radar and MFD modes he had started, would apply to my Blackhawk cockpit (like TPM radar mode, and Radio Beacon Navigation). I had started looking over that branch of the code to see what could be re-used.