Getting persistent irreparable damage, that continues to occur after "natural" repairs at keysites or Ctrl+R "cheat" repairs
there is some limitation in avionics repairing at FRAPs - repairing chance of each avionics unit is 90%. so it can happen that some devices stay damaged but damage flag was removed, you can take off and land again but nothing will happen. it can be repaired by cheat at easy and normal difficulty levels, but for hard level repairing uses same function as repairing at keysite. I forced avionics repairing for this cheat so avionics will be repaired immediately for any difficulty level.
Quote:
when i play with modified GWUT with AH64D's FCR at max det range at 16km, it's always 8km
not sure what values you mean. if it's scan range in Aircrafts section - it will affect only AI units, not player avionics.
Quote:
When I want make pfz ( left mouse button) all is ok, but if I want make nfz( right mouse button ) pointer jumps to the second mfd ,but it create nfz .
it's temporary controls conflict, will be solved when real buttons will be linked with MFD functions.
Originally Posted By: XIII
Apache- realistic when I choose wpn page and change weapon mfd shows only cannon, not show hellfire or rockets.
weapons page not finished (or just started).
Originally Posted By: XIII
Hud has 2 colors green and white ( maybe it should be)
that's strange. I have many different colors (used K key).