While I don't agree that RoF is dead, I don't agree that we are still supported by the Devs.
Releasing more DLC is NOT any definition of supported I've ever heard. That is called active development.
As for bugs, there are things that have existed for years that some call bugs that it's clear the devs never had any intention of fixing for whatever reasons. I've not heard of any new bugs in a long time, but maybe people just aren't talking about them here, so I'll grant there may be some. Still, until a game-breaking one is reported and they decline to fix it we can't say they won't. They might. Of course, people's definitions of game-breaking also differ so that's a matter of opinion. If someone finds out that trying to fly a Camel in 1917 from a French base results in a CTD every time, that's what I call game-breaking, and if they said they're not fixing it THEN I would agree they're not supporting it any longer.
By your definition, every human over the age of 25 has every right to say "I'm dying" because they've stopped growing ie active development. While some people may think that way, the idea you can spend 25 years living and 40+ years dying is pretty hard to argue in favor of.
The Jedi Master