I'd have an easier time accepting the end of ROF development if ROF2's was now underway (because in years past you'd get a couple of patches post-release and then you'd be waiting for the sequel/next release in the series anyway), but thanks to BoM I seriously doubt we'll see that.

I suppose it's conceivable BoM could crash so hard that they'd jump back to RoF/2 as a lifeline, but I don't think it will. I won't predict its possible success compared to BoS, because who knows how 1C will calculate its value to them, I just think the "777 rushes back to reliable old RoF in wake of BoM collapse" scenario highly unlikely. We'll have RoF as is for as long as we're allowed to, but I'd bet on WOFF 2 before I'd bet on ROF2.



The Jedi Master


The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter