Originally Posted By: Pizzicato
Every time the "Official Updates" thread lights up on the ED Forums, I get really excited. Just recently, though, that always ends up in disappointment. We seem to have been on the cusp of EDGE, Nevada, DCS:Hawk, DCS:FW-190, DCS:Mig-21 and DCS:Sabre forever.

Not b*tching or whining. Just looking forward to the day when there's an update to announce the release of new content.


I love to think that the EDGE patch will be some sort of Floodgate.
smile I'm a cautiously optimist person.


Click to reveal..
"Himmiherrgottksakramentzefixhallelujah!"
Para_Bellum

"It takes forever +/- 2 weeks for the A-10 to get anywhere significant..."
Ice

"Ha! If it gets him on the deck its a start!"
MigBuster

"What people like and what critics praise are rarely the same thing. 'Critic' is just another one of those unnecessary, overpaid, parasitic jobs that the human race has churned out so that clever slackers won't have to actually get a real job and possibly soil their hands."
Sauron