Originally Posted By: FearlessFrog
Originally Posted By: Bard
Originally Posted By: FearlessFrog
Oo, the Hurricane Rotol has certainly changed on first glance. It's got a mirror now, plus more importantly a variable prop pitch. The mix digital read-out still seems inverted, in that I put the lever to rich to get '0%'.

I suspect they've fiddled a with the FM's then...


Hey FF, you want to do some flying/testing tonight?


Yep, lack of stomach churning hockey tonight (whew!) so I'll drop by the angel's server for sure tonight.


Congrats to the Canucks, btw...since my Sabres have been eliminated, I'll be pulling for them to take it all. Be nice for someone from the class of '70 to finally hoist the Cup!


Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.
This is known as "bad luck.”
-Robert Heinlein