Just a heads up for anyone with Crossfire systems, you will need to disable Crossfire from CCC control panel. There are major graphical problems such as serious flickering and land tiles missing etc. Disabling Crossfire via software (such as RadeonPro), or by switching Catalyst AI off does not work.
So if you have a ATI X2, 5970 or 6990 card you are pretty much screwed graphically with this beta patch.
I am using 2X HD6970s and do have the luxury of turning Crossfire off completely.
and it looks like at least 2 or 3 weeks before we have hope of full xfire support. Guess i'll just sit tight till the US steam release. I really want my xfire to work properly. I play too many games to worry about turning it off and on. Overall though, it does look liek the game is moving in the right direction at a good clip. I wont begrudge them a few days off.