Originally Posted By: 2005AD
Just a heads up for anyone with Crossfire systems, you will need to disable Crossfire from CCC control panel. There are major graphical problems such as serious flickering and land tiles missing etc. Disabling Crossfire via software (such as RadeonPro), or by switching Catalyst AI off does not work.

So if you have a ATI X2, 5970 or 6990 card you are pretty much screwed graphically with this beta patch.

I am using 2X HD6970s and do have the luxury of turning Crossfire off completely.


I just re-tried forcing the AA via ATI tools but no luck. I don't think much has changed in this patch there.

Putting on AA/AF via the video driver does seems to spook the game too, as in I get the channel concreted over corrupted tiles, but no real anti-aliasing either.

The in-game AA effect setting they've implemented does work, but even at 1x the hit on FPS isn't worth it (50 FPS over land, single plane, AA off vs 40 FPS with 1x AA in-game).