|
|
Joined: Oct 2024
Posts: 3,674 Likes: 104
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Oct 2024
Posts: 3,674 Likes: 104 |
Even though though this is a simulation site, the most popular sub forums here are " Community Hall " and " PWEC " that have the most activity. That is not right for a " Simulation Site ".
Last edited by Terl9999; 08/17/25 01:50 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035 Likes: 66 |
A lot of the regular posters here don't game anymore. Part of that has to do with the average age on SimHQ which I'd estimate at around 55. At least among the regular posters.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2024
Posts: 3,674 Likes: 104
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Oct 2024
Posts: 3,674 Likes: 104 |
I think you are correct PM regarding those that don't game anymore, also about the average age of regular posters. I love to cook and BBQ, maybe we should start a " Cooking " sub forum, Ha Ha Ha.
Last edited by Terl9999; 08/17/25 09:16 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044 Likes: 26
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044 Likes: 26 |
For reasons I am unable to fathom due to the unmitigated mess of its posting interface style Discord has become the site where most individuals go for their gaming questions and community. Almost all forums like SimHQ are pretty much ghost towns now. Mission4Today (M4T) used to get 1000 unique registered visitors a day but now we are lucky to get 200 registered users a month logging in and visiting the site.
Wheels
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2024
Posts: 3,674 Likes: 104
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Oct 2024
Posts: 3,674 Likes: 104 |
I understand Wheels, I think you are spot on, I have been trying to post more about simulations, because isn't that what we are about , Cheers brother
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044 Likes: 26
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044 Likes: 26 |
I was happy to see there was a topic in the IL-2 1946 forum in which I could comment. Nothing overtly brilliant but a comment none the less. Wheels
|
|
|
|
|
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|