|
|
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,426
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,426 |
Anyone selling TrackIR?
Thanks
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,790
Old Scroat Senior Member
|
|
Old Scroat Senior Member
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,790 |
I'll have a word with my youngest son who has one and i don't think he is using it much. He is based at Porton Down Wilts.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368 Likes: 19
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368 Likes: 19 |
That's bad timing Wodin,if you had asked 2 weeks ago I had a practically new TrackIR 5 that I gave away with my gaming PC on account I'm done with sims. I hope BD-123 comes through for you on that.
Last edited by Chucky; 11/28/21 01:02 PM.
If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a heart warming story about a shark that spits out so many people that they have to open a beach.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,790
Old Scroat Senior Member
|
|
Old Scroat Senior Member
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,790 |
Spoke to Son; doesn't want to sell, the little Scrote. Sorry La 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,426
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,426 |
Ahh darn it..thanks for trying anyway
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 4,121
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 4,121 |
Ahh darn it..thanks for trying anyway You might want to try FreeTrack, Face Track Noir... FreeTrack Home site and make your own if your on a budget. Red
Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, Sapphire Pulse AMD RX 6700 12GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB, 447GB SSD´s, Samsung G6 32" , Logitech G13, G502, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Simagic Alpha Mini, and Formula Extreme FX, DC Simracing DC1 pedals, GT Omega ART cockpit, TrackIR 5.0. AUDIO: Aiyima A07 Max, Topping E50 and L50 stack, Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 , and Shennheiser HD 560s. DAP: Hiby R3, Hiby Seeds, and iBasso IT01, Sharp MD-MT 80H Minidisc.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 78
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 78 |
Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.5198 Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 rev 1.0 (Award BIOS F-10) Core i7 3770K G-Skill Trident X 32GB DDR3 CL7-8-8-24 Asus RTX 2070 OC 8GB 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD 1TB RAW Mushkin SSD 1TB RAW Mushkin SSD 1TB RAW Mushkin SSD LG Blue Ray DL Burner Corsair RM 750w PSU Rosewill Challenger Mid Tower Black Inateck KU5211 USB 3.2 Adapter X56 HOTAS TteSports Keyboard Commander Combo TackIR 5 Pro Oculus Quest 2 Grass Monkey Simulation Wireless Puck TM 2x MFD Cougar
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,426
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,426 |
Great price, but I'm in the UK.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 8,976 Likes: 3
Far Out, Solid & Right On Hotshot
|
|
Far Out, Solid & Right On Hotshot
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 8,976 Likes: 3 |
I've had one for a few months now. I love it. Wireless. I upgraded to the new camera, from the PS3 modified one. Simple set up, and it works great.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 8,976 Likes: 3
Far Out, Solid & Right On Hotshot
|
|
Far Out, Solid & Right On Hotshot
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 8,976 Likes: 3 |
Great price, but I'm in the UK. It's very light. Should not cost too much. I've received many packages over the years from the UK, reasonable and fast. I receive packages from the UK much faster than from the USA.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|