SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#4588463 01/03/22 06:05 PM
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 266
Likes: 3
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 266
Likes: 3
I noticed that I still had another WOFF copy on my external HDD. I decided to uninstall it because it was filling space not being used (as I still have it on my pc), I go to uninstall it from the toolbox and what does it do? It deletes the WOFF I had on my pc instead of the one on my esternal drive. Is there a way to revert the process (I closed it mid deletion cause I saw it was deleting on the C: drive) or is it all lost forever? I have the copy still on a USB so I can redownload it no problem but - Did I just loose all my pilots?

Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 8,895
Likes: 75
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 8,895
Likes: 75
The Toolbox doesn't know you have extra copies installed. It only knows of the single one installed in the registry and the one that works normally.
So no you can't really undo that.


Killing it half way through- er no idea what state that will be in, hopefully it did not screw up a file or registry.

You could try backing up your pilot folder if it still exists (not sure Robert W's program would work on half an install).
It's not something we can support further.

Last edited by Polovski; 01/03/22 06:36 PM.

Regards,

Polovski
OBD Software, developers of epic, immersive, unique flight sims;
Wings Over Flanders Fields & Wings Over The Reich
https://www.overflandersfields.com
https://www.wingsoverthereich.com
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 266
Likes: 3
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 266
Likes: 3
I sadly realized that, Pol. I'll have to reinstall and try and launch my backup for the pilots I had, even if it's from a good while ago...


Moderated by  Polovski, Winding Man 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,438 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1