SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 121
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 121
Originally Posted by CyBerkut
Winfield's statement was written in the present tense.


Indeed! And my SimHQ account that was banned remains, presently, banned.


"Airplanes are interesting toys, but of no military value."
- Ferdinand Foch, Supreme Commander of Allied Forces, WWI
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,944
Likes: 141
C
Administrator
Veteran
Administrator
Veteran
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,944
Likes: 141
Originally Posted by RhinoX55
Originally Posted by CyBerkut
Winfield's statement was written in the present tense.


Indeed! And my SimHQ account that was banned remains, presently, banned.


You're here, presently, and are not allowed to have multiple accounts. So, it looks like the old account will stay that way.


"praemonitus, praemunitus"
"We in America have no interest in being polite and orderly caretakers of the West’s managed decline." - Secretary of State Marco Rubio
[Linked Image]
What we agreed to abide by in these forums!
CB's Tips for Potentially Contentious Forum Discussions
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,922
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,922
Originally Posted by RhinoX55
Originally Posted by CyBerkut
Winfield's statement was written in the present tense.


Indeed! And my SimHQ account that was banned remains, presently, banned.


So your point is irrelevant.

You are here replying, posting opinions and are free to highlight problems in any sim you want and can post any negative or positive comments you wish to do so.....isn't that what Winfield said in his post?

If it were the DCS boards you'd be perma-banned and/or IP banned as a minimum. You wouldn't be able to post without putting some real effort in. Given that the mods here are aware of your previous account and associated ban, they've already acknowledged you are free to post and continue as part of the community so that clearly negates your earlier post.


On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 871
W
model citizen
Member
model citizen
Member
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 871
Originally Posted by bisher
Originally Posted by Winfield
Originally Posted by Haukka81


And this forum is not good place to start, only some are here anymore , lots of hate against dcs. Some that is ok, some thatis bit over or childish.

Mudspike is better place to get in game.

Funny how you rant


This is a rant?




You were doing so well bisher....

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,292
U
Member
Member
U Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,292
So back to the original question before this thread went off the rails. Is anybody else ever on multiplayer?

Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 871
W
model citizen
Member
model citizen
Member
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 871
Originally Posted by USMC BEANS
So back to the original question before this thread went off the rails. Is anybody else ever on multiplayer?


Yes. Usually I can be found in the AEF Australian servers under the same name.

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 284
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 284
Originally Posted by USMC BEANS
So back to the original question before this thread went off the rails. Is anybody else ever on multiplayer?



Here you go; http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.p...a-at-war-gaw-online-campaign#Post4457354


I5 8400 , 16gb , GTX 1070 oc , Win10 64bit . Virpil T-50 27" monitor with 2560x1440 rez ... DCS + Oculus CV1 + Samsung Odyssey . (odyssey is better for flight sims)
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 4,804
S
Senior Member
Senior Member
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 4,804
Yes, I almost exclusively play M/P. Private server mostly, as I hate the pvp ones. Teamwork lacks on those and it just turns into Air Quake.
Look for the better ones with player vs AI. Georgia at War is one.

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,292
U
Member
Member
U Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,292
Ok great. I have been getting back into MP lately and have been looking for folks to fly with. Anybody know if Wrecking Crew still plays?

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
I believe Wrecking Crew is hanging out at Mudspike BEANS

Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 27
P
Junior Member
Junior Member
P Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 27
Hmm. I've been playing every day since I originally posted on the Dynamic DCS pvp server. Its a lot of fun. Discord and SRS are required and a lot of team work involving Combined Arms. Really something else to work with couple other guys to sling a convoy with Hueys, have people controlling vehicles while planes provide CAP and CAS while assaulting an airbase, FARP or enemy force trying to attack you... A lot more challenging and satisfying to shoot ground forces being actively controlled by other real players. It wont be fun if you get upset over being shot down (and blame everyone and everything except yourself). Some folks can get a bit rude and whiney on the discord but that seams to be a problem with a lot of DCS players from reading this entire thread...

Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 871
W
model citizen
Member
model citizen
Member
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 871
Originally Posted by paleohayduke
Some folks can get a bit rude and whiney on the discord but that seams to be a problem with a lot of DCS players from reading this entire thread...


..state what part of this thread is rude and whiney.....
The only rude and whiney part of this entire thread I can see is what I quoted in this post. Everything
Else is "passionate debate"

Then again.....whining about rude and whiney players on VON servers seems to date back some years with your own rude and whinging attitude towards people who are not on your level.....like this fine example from 2015.

Originally Posted by paleohayduke
I would be happy with this. When folks are playing in small groups, open comms is fine but when we are all together, the chatter should be cut down. I don't mind idle banter, but when everyone is chatting on and on and no one seams focused on playing... and then start to complain about losing (wonder why).... it can get sort of annoying. The complaining is what bothers me most. I think there should be a 100,000 c-bill fine for whining.

Personally, I wish we would play some community warfare as a team smile.



I rest my case

Last edited by Winfield; 01/30/19 09:43 AM. Reason: Spirited debate example
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by Winfield
I rest my case


I find the defendant not guilty of whining and rudeness

Your case lacks any substance and your evidence sample size is too small to draw any conclusions.

Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 871
W
model citizen
Member
model citizen
Member
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 871
Originally Posted by bisher
Originally Posted by Winfield
I rest my case


I find the defendant not guilty of whining and rudeness

Your case lacks any substance and your evidence sample size is too small to draw any conclusions.


A fine example of "passionate debate"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Force10, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,076,557 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1