SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#4438013 09/09/18 10:14 PM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 199
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 199
I'm having a horrible time resolving my controls problems for this sim.

I use a VKB Gunfighter stick with Modern Combat Grip and MFG Crosswind pedals. I can't get WOTR to bind my pedals, and most of my VKB Stick hat buttons don't work.


I can bind the VKB hats in the controls settings, but they don't work in game. When I press them in game I get a beeping. The fire button and X & Y axis works on the VKB stick but none of the extra hats.


The warthog throttle I use works great.


The MFG crosswind pedals won't even take a key binding. They are set to be the rZ axis.


…..Help.....frustrating.

Skoop #4438022 09/10/18 12:25 AM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 199
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 199
I got the pedals working. Just needed a calibration with the MFG software. Still no luck with all the hats on my VKB. It's flyable now at least with my pedals working, I guess I'll just have to do with out the hats. At least the important things like the fire button and X/ Y axis work.

Last edited by Skoop; 09/10/18 06:16 AM.
Skoop #4438023 09/10/18 12:31 AM
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 802
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 802
Hi Skoop,

I have a Gunfighter Pro Version 1.

A while back I got it to work (Using the HAT as buttons, not as POV) with WOFF and it continues to work with WOTR.

However, I did not use the WOFF/WOTR Key setup utility.

I used the VKB Config program to setup up the Gunfighter Buttons to send the normal button codes needed for WOFF/WOTR.

It would take me a bit to reconstruct how I did this, if you need help let me know.
(It might make a big difference in the Version of VKBConfig being used, mine is still a very early version.)

--
As for the Crosswind pedals, while this post is for WOFF, this might still apply.
Please check this thread. http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.p...-cfs3-not-recognizing-slaw-rudder-pedals

Last edited by Stache; 09/10/18 11:20 AM.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. A. Einstein

(System Specs:)

I7-6700k OC 4.4GHZ, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz; Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, G1 OC'ed GTX980ti; Three-Acer XB271HU WQHD Gsync 144Mhz; Samsung 950-512GB NVMe SSD; WD 2TB-7200rpm; Cooler Master HAF XB EVO, Nepton 240M cooler, V1000 PS; Windows 10 PRO; VKB GunfighterPro Stick; Thrustmaster TPR Pedals; Saitek Throttle; Dual TM MFD panels; TrackIR 5; Windows 10 v1909
Skoop #4438068 09/10/18 10:13 AM
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 8,895
Likes: 75
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 8,895
Likes: 75
One thing, POV controllers must be used as POVS


Regards,

Polovski
OBD Software, developers of epic, immersive, unique flight sims;
Wings Over Flanders Fields & Wings Over The Reich
https://www.overflandersfields.com
https://www.wingsoverthereich.com

Moderated by  Polovski, Winding Man 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,076,510 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1