Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 10,118
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 10,118
There was only 16 squadrons of RAF fighters that used 100 octane during the BoB. The Fw190A could not fly with the outer cannon removed. There was no Fw190A-8s flying with the JGs in 1945.
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,181
Bug Stompe....Quisling
Member
Bug Stompe....Quisling
Member
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,181
Why cloak the landing struts?
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,082
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,082
Why are the tyres not stealth?
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,181
Bug Stompe....Quisling
Member
Bug Stompe....Quisling
Member
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,181
Why are the tyres not stealth?
Try explaining to the contractors that there's a warehouse full of stealth tires that needs disposing but all they see is an empty warehouse.
Last edited by DaBBQ; 11/10/17 05:54 PM .
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
I remember seeing that out there, lol
XboxLive Tag: DOBrienTG1969
Dave O'Brien, Top Gun Photography Nikon D500 & D7200
Nikkor 70-200VR AF-s F/2.8
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8
Sigma 150-600
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,082
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,082
Yeah, but won't that end up with just three tyres flying around?
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,042
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,042
Yeah, but won't that end up with just three tyres flying around?
They are covered by stealth materials when retracted, of course.
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,082
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,082
True... I guess you won't need much stealth when landing.... I keep imagining this when I think of it in operation though....
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 15,786
I Fought Diablo
Veteran
I Fought Diablo
Veteran
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 15,786
F-117 at altitude of 28,000 ft
"everything lives by a law, a central balance sustains all"
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 8,976
Likes: 3
Far Out, Solid & Right On
Hotshot
Far Out, Solid & Right On
Hotshot
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 8,976
Likes: 3
I think they disappear when raised.
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
**PHEW** I thought this thread was going to be about that utterly moronic movie with Jessica Biel and Jamie Foxx.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 4,841
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 4,841
**PHEW** I thought this thread was going to be about that utterly moronic movie with Jessica Biel and Jamie Foxx.
LOL, me too!
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 9,163
Administrator
Hotshot
Administrator
Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 9,163
Steath......I own a Stealth. But you can see it. Not for long, it's usually moving more that 70 or 80, so you have to really be paying attention.........
Attachments
Last edited by Murphy; 11/14/17 04:47 AM .
"Murphy's Law"
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 15,786
I Fought Diablo
Veteran
I Fought Diablo
Veteran
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 15,786
"everything lives by a law, a central balance sustains all"
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
I still love those cars. They recently did a 3000GT VR4 on Wheeler Dealers, but I like the Stealth version more.
I wish my '95 Avenger ES had been fast like that, but it was a dog. Good looking dog, but sooo slooow.
· Steam:
Raw Kryptonite · MWO & Elite Dangerous:
Defcon Won · Meager youtube channel · Intel i5-9600K
· EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB
· EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
· 16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz
· GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case
· BenQ BL3200PT monitor
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM