|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506 |
Title says it all, if you haven't bought p Cars yet, it will be free 2/16 on xbl.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
Skate Zilla Graphics Veteran
|
|
Skate Zilla Graphics Veteran
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632 |
OOOOOOo
Xbox One or Xbox 360?
I can bring my Fanatec back out of the closet.. lol.
Bugg0r... Xbox one.. lol.... no steering wheel for XBO, lol, will add to collection so I can install it when I get another HDD (Internal is 90% Full and 2TB External is 85% Full).
Also Might get Force Unleashed... I had a copy but never played it and sold it, so It'd be a free new experience for me.
Last edited by SkateZilla; 01/25/17 05:33 PM.
HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro, Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133, 2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ., 3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,814
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,814 |
OOOOOOo
Xbox One or Xbox 360?
I can bring my Fanatec back out of the closet.. lol.
Bugg0r... Xbox one.. lol.... no steering wheel for XBO, lol, will add to collection so I can install it when I get another HDD (Internal is 90% Full and 2TB External is 85% Full).
Also Might get Force Unleashed... I had a copy but never played it and sold it, so It'd be a free new experience for me. Get the Logitech 920. You can use it for XB1 and PC.
Acer: XB 280HK 28" 3840 X 2160, 1ms, w/Nvidia GSync Corsair: White Graphite 760T Full Tower Corsair: 16GB Vengeance LPX 2800MHz RAM Corsair: SP2500 2.1 Gaming Speaker System INTEL: Six-Core, i7 5820K CPU @4.2Hz ASUS RTX OC 2080 Logitech 920 Wheel and Pedal System with Wheel Stand Pro Saitek Pro Flight Control System with Wheel Stand Pro Saitek X55 HOTAS XBOX One S Track IR5
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
Skate Zilla Graphics Veteran
|
|
Skate Zilla Graphics Veteran
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632 |
I love my Fanatec CSR..
I'm not dropping another dime on another wheel, this one works with everything BUT the Xbox one.
HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro, Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133, 2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ., 3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
|
|
|