|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504 Likes: 2 |
I am in hospital since last Wednesday  Admitted with serious stomach pain, they found gallstones and an e.coli infection. I should have had the op this morning but after the remembrance day long weekend there were too many emergencies and no theatre available for me. They will operate tomorrow.  Jel
Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger SiteFaceBook Pages UAW 160 downloadsEAW ClubMark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656 Likes: 1
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656 Likes: 1 |
A speedy recovery Tony and all the best, mate. Hope to see you online pretty soon! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,859
3DZ / campaign designer Senior Member
|
|
3DZ / campaign designer Senior Member
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,859 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,262
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,262 |
See ya when you get back Tony. All will be good.  AO
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 207
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 207 |
You Are a trooper,See you soon
Marv
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,156 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,156 Likes: 1 |
Sorry your in pain. Hang in there.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751 |
++Best wishes Tony for a speedy recovery
Russ Semper Fi
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751 |
Tony Steve 190 sent me an email to send along his best wishes for you and to have a speedy recovery..He is having log on troubles here
Russ Semper Fi
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504 Likes: 2 |
Back in my hospital room minus a gall bladder 
Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger SiteFaceBook Pages UAW 160 downloadsEAW ClubMark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751 |
Hey can't keep a good pilot or Jazz man down.. Great to hear Tony
Russ Semper Fi
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 9,215
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 9,215 |
Sorry to hear you were in pain Jell mate, glad to hear they got you into surgery nice and quick and you are on the road to recovery  cheers, Pobs
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656 Likes: 1
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656 Likes: 1 |
Good to see you back, Jel! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,268
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,268 |
Speedy recovery Tony, you should be up and around soon. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 612 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 612 Likes: 1 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504 Likes: 2 |
Back home 
Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger SiteFaceBook Pages UAW 160 downloadsEAW ClubMark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504 Likes: 2 |
Time for a game online 
Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger SiteFaceBook Pages UAW 160 downloadsEAW ClubMark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656 Likes: 1
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656 Likes: 1 |
Time for a game online It's great to see you back to business!  Unfortunately I'm still at work and cannot join the action today!  Have fun! 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
|
|
|