SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
You must use push to talk smile
I am currently listening to the football game on your TV
I use the right ALT key


wink Jel


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 13,341
C
A nobody
Veteran
A nobody
Veteran
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 13,341
screwy banghead biggrin


Supports EAW 1.29.exe, Drop in and Play Technology. wink

1.29 download
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Think I'll forgo the push to talk as I don't usually have the sound on the T.V.It was a good game..BTW great game Ohio State 58 Rutgers 0..Spanked 'em


Russ
Semper Fi
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,849
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,849
What I always love in games and TS is dogs barking. lol

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
falstar
Got that too,, thanks to an 80 pound yellow lab,,, She barks at leafs blowing around,,My best friend there


Russ
Semper Fi

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,173 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1