SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Hop To
Page 42 of 112 1 2 … 40 41 42 43 44 … 111 112
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 19
E
Junior Member
Junior Member
E Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 19

Thank you for that !

I might order some cards, to see how they work.

If I buy 32bit card, do I have to put chips in all places, or can i build out as required ?

Thank you

Vegard

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274

f16-flcs

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
S
Senior Member
Senior Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
Other option of Shift Register board layout (done in SprintLayout) for make PCB was in previous Mega_Mozg post.
Is 24 bits, can be chained with other, is compatible with Warthog/Cougar, VKB and MMjoy controllers.
The PCB in picture was ordered from China manufacturer and assembled by owner.


Plugged in Cougar or Warthog controller.

But for DIY Debolesis version is more friendly for make, as use conventional components instead SMD. wink



http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2780923&postcount=89


Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 74
R
Junior Member
Junior Member
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 74
Can you show the PCB board or shematic? Do you use it TQS too or just FLCS?

And , do you use same gimbal like F22 or it is different one.
Could you show about more pics?

Last edited by Repvez; 06/10/16 06:28 PM.
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
W
Junior Member
Junior Member
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
Hi all,
Does anybody know, if Windows button limit is 32 + 4 for the hat switch? Or is it 32 including hat?
Thanks, w77

Last edited by Wolf77; 06/10/16 06:12 PM.
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
W
Junior Member
Junior Member
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
Silly me, easy to Google it. It's 32 plus hat.

Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 18
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 18
Hey guys,
so I advanced with my Joystick.
At the moment buttons work.
I have received the TLE5011 and wired it but I am not sure what I am doing wrong that the sensor doesn't produce any value.

Bear in mind that it is a #%&*$# breadboard test.



Link: http://i.imgur.com/0oSi5Zp.jpg

Any idea of what I might be doing wrong?

The capacitor is a 10uf rated for 6V

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
buccaneer89, all seems to be ok. check your soldering, or damaged tle5010.

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Repvez
"FLCS" there no PCB, everything connected directly to the ProMicro. Two lines TLE5010, one line "4021"Shifts-Reg from grip and one line "74HC165"Shifts-Reg from base.



"TQS" will be later.

Last edited by mega_mozg_13; 06/10/16 07:43 PM.
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 19
E
Junior Member
Junior Member
E Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 19


Looks like a grat conversion !!

Why do you use 2 different types of shift registers ?

Vegard

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Originally Posted By: Eddie123

Why do you use 2 different types of shift registers ?

"4021" are original PCB from grip.
"74HC165" ease to buy at my location, and less price.

Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 2
C
Junior Member
Junior Member
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 2
Originally Posted By: Sokol1
Other option of Shift Register board layout (done in SprintLayout) for make PCB was in previous Mega_Mozg post.
Is 24 bits, can be chained with other, is compatible with Warthog/Cougar, VKB and MMjoy controllers.
The PCB in picture was ordered from China manufacturer and assembled by owner.


Plugged in Cougar or Warthog controller.



Hi, guys! This are the project files of this shift register board and more on the MMJOY2 project in LAY6 format.

Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Hello.
Is this connection correct?
I have problem.
Connection works

Connection works

Does not work

What is wrong?. Not responding. Picture 3. Sorry my english.
Thanks.

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
sewares
set "Timer OFF" = YES.
run "VKB_BtnTester" switch on "Show log" and start rotate encoders.

Translate from Russian:
https://forum.warthunder.ru/index.php?/topic/64234-mjoy-mjoy8-mjoy16-mmjoy/?p=3937609
https://forum.warthunder.ru/index.php?/topic/64234-mjoy-mjoy8-mjoy16-mmjoy/?p=4626784

Last edited by mega_mozg_13; 06/15/16 01:36 PM.
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!
band

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Originally Posted By: sewares
Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks! band

is it works?

Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Hi.
I had the problem that I did 6x1 matrix and how I recorded it in Arduino. I then I made a 6x2 matrix, but not I reset the Arduino, I just added another line. And it made the problem. It helped me yours Timer OFF.
I deleted the settings and set up all over again and have it work
burnout

Joined: May 2016
Posts: 55
F
Junior Member
Junior Member
F Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 55
Hello, I have doubt about some IC I got from China. Can anyone tell me if it's legit?

TLE5011


A1321

Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 19
E
Junior Member
Junior Member
E Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 19
Hello.

Is there ever a chance that MMJoy will include some of the functionality that Link2FS has, like the possibillity of including
a LCD screen, for displaying radio frequency etc ?

Thank you

Vegard

Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 18
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 18
Originally Posted By: Eddie123
Hello.

Is there ever a chance that MMJoy will include some of the functionality that Link2FS has, like the possibillity of including
a LCD screen, for displaying radio frequency etc ?

Thank you

Vegard

As far as I remember you have a module that allows you to do that.

There are videos on youtube showing ammo in a 7 segment LCD screen.

Page 42 of 112 1 2 … 40 41 42 43 44 … 111 112

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,599 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1