SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
M
Lifer
Lifer
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
What's it say about the state of the Call of Duty series, when most are more interested in the remake then Call of Duty Infinite Warfare.

Just wish Activision could see it.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,625
M
XBL: GrizzlyBear83 PSN: GrizzlyBear1983
Senior Member
XBL: GrizzlyBear83 PSN: GrizzlyBear1983
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,625
They probably do hence why they bundle COD4 with the expensive editions.


Xbox Live: GrizzlyBear83
PSN: GrizzlyBear1983
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
M
Lifer
Lifer
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
I know I shouldn't support Activion and/or the CoD series after what they did to it over the years... but I really want this included re-master... the SP campaign is one of my top 5 games ever played, and that emotional ending, probably a top 3... I SHOULD speak with my dollars, but I want it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqe1soJNrn4

I still remember finishing it, stopping and just sitting there saying "WOW"... as the credits scrolled and this came up.


Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 5,562
Chief Pheasant Controller
Hotshot
Chief Pheasant Controller
Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 5,562
Apparently I am clueless. There is a remake coming? When? Do I have to buy Infinite Warfare to get it?

Thanks!


"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Matthew 5:11

Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because “the Lord is compassionate and merciful. James 5:11
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,984
M
meh
Veteran
meh
Veteran
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,984
Not only do you have to buy IW to get it but you have to preorder the super special expensive deluxe edition. They dont plan at this this time to sell the remake separately.

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
M
Lifer
Lifer
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
what master said... will have SP and MP thou... it's separate download, so I do wonder if keys can be sold for it. just thinking.

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
M
Lifer
Lifer
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
what master said... will have SP and MP thou... it's separate download, so I do wonder if keys can be sold for it. just thinking.

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,186
L
360 Gamertag = Leemz
Hotshot
360 Gamertag = Leemz
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,186
I would like the get the remastered version as well. But, not if Infinite Warfare is crap.

Modern Warfare was outstanding. But, remastered or not, it will NOT be like playing it for the first time, no matter how pretty it looks.

If they sell it separately, it's a no-brainer, I'll buy it. But, I doubt I'll pay full price for a re-master copy of CoD:MW. Especially since BF1 will already be out.

Last edited by LeemzHQ; 05/11/16 08:43 PM.

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
Edgar Allan Poe
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
T
Lifer
Lifer
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
Not impressed with IW series, but I would love to get MW remake. That BF1 does nothing for me, WW1 isn't impressive enough for me.

Last edited by Top Gun; 05/12/16 02:44 PM.

XboxLive Tag: DOBrienTG1969

Dave O'Brien,
Top Gun Photography
Nikon D500 & D7200
Nikkor 70-200VR AF-s F/2.8
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8
Sigma 150-600
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,700
P
Hotshot
Hotshot
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,700
Why not just go replay MW? Is it really so old that it needs a $80+ graphics update patch?


Scully: Victim died of multiple stab wounds.
Mulder: *throws her a file* Ever heard of the knife alien?
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,186
L
360 Gamertag = Leemz
Hotshot
360 Gamertag = Leemz
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,186
Originally Posted By: Peally
Why not just go replay MW? Is it really so old that it needs a $80+ graphics update patch?


I won't buy the new game just to get the remastered version of MW but I've seen the before and after screenshots and the difference is impressive.


"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
Edgar Allan Poe
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
T
Lifer
Lifer
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
very nice difference



Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,574 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1