SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 484
A
Dogs of War
Member
Dogs of War
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 484
Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front Teaser 2



Published on 2 Mar 2016






I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying


Sign up for the Dogs of War Vu newsletter @

www.DogsOfWarVu.com
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 51
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 51
So 5th of March it is....

Fantastic!!! I can get in some game time over the weekend then. Is it only available on Steam...?

Any chance of seeing some images of German 88's as I believe I saw a silhouette on one of the
game buttons...

I know I asked way back before Operation Star and I gather it is still not implemented, would be
nice to see a tank turret get blown off as did happen on the odd occasion...

Looking forward to this one.

Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 132
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 132
DO NOT FORGET RMB PRICE, WE, CHINESE ALSO ENJOY IT!

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 598
X
Member
Member
X Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 598
First Look from "Sim Deck" on YT:



charge

Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 484
A
Dogs of War
Member
Dogs of War
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 484


Graviteam Tactics Mius Front - Screenshots




Read on: Click Here






I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying


Sign up for the Dogs of War Vu newsletter @

www.DogsOfWarVu.com
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,426
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,426
So excited. No funds for abit though...aaarrrgghh!!

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 196
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 196
Not much info about this release? What price? Only available from steam?


Those that forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 484
A
Dogs of War
Member
Dogs of War
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 484
Originally Posted By: Schweppes
Not much info about this release? What price? Only available from steam?


Price: $35
Availability: Steam only (at this point)
Steam:http://store.steampowered.com/app/312980/
Manual: Click Here
More info: Click Here








I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying


Sign up for the Dogs of War Vu newsletter @

www.DogsOfWarVu.com
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 196
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 196
Okay thank you Asid!


Those that forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
How to Decommission Obsolete Robots....
by F4UDash4 - 10/04/26 05:54 PM
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,081,563 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1