SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Hop To
Page 32 of 112 1 2 … 30 31 32 33 34 … 111 112
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Originally Posted By: Marrond
Is there any chance you will port MMJoy to work with Cortex M4? (Teensy 3.2 board).

I have plans goto ARM. but it will be not early one year, maybe two...

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 7
D
Junior Member
Junior Member
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 7
Originally Posted By: Marrond

Looks like something that should be sold commercially as a standalone device (maybe VKB will wake up and expand their offer with something similar to pair with their upcomming Gunfighter stick). Excellent work. May I ask what do you mean when you wrote "mechanics from DVik"? I tried to google it but nothing making sense comes up.



Probably it means that mechanics is designed and manufactured DVik

Last edited by DVik; 01/20/16 08:40 AM.
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 5
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Originally Posted By: DVik

Probably it means that mechanics is designed and manufactured DVik

When I googled your nickname all I've got was this thread and the rest of results were... car mechanics smile


Where can I see what exactly you're manufacturing? smile (potential customer)


Originally Posted By: mega_mozg_13

I have plans goto ARM. but it will be not early one year, maybe two...

Well, I'll keep fingers crossed for one year tops then.

Last edited by Marrond; 01/20/16 10:13 AM.
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
S
Senior Member
Senior Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
Originally Posted By: Marrond

May I ask what do you mean when you wrote "mechanics from DVik"?


Is a laser cut metal parts axis support, with ball bearing, adjustable friction, for assembly contactless sensor, potentiometers... in throttle quadrant:

http://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/uploads/monthly_06_2015/post-31247-0-56627100-1433310014.png
http://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/3037-kvadrant-zheleznyj-plagiat-sajteka/page-5#entry340597






Last edited by Sokol1; 01/20/16 12:49 PM.
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 7
D
Junior Member
Junior Member
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 7
Originally Posted By: Marrond

Where can I see what exactly you're manufacturing? smile (potential customer)


I make small and great mechanics ("serial").

Small - http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=121913&d=1443423129
Also makes the individual tools and devices.

Sokol1 thx for info smile


And sorry for my Google English

Last edited by DVik; 01/20/16 03:23 PM.
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 5
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 5
May I ask how do you adjust frictiion? I could use like... 6 of these O.O

Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 7
D
Junior Member
Junior Member
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 7
Friction is adjusted by two screws. And it has created with felt.

Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
Wizards of MMJoy2!

After reading this forum and the MMJoy2 wiki instructions, I'm still at a loss regarding Shift Function toggle activation.

Is it possible to activate a Shift Function with an SPST in a toggle on, stay on, (Shift buttons in effect). Press SPST to deactivate Shift Function toggle?

Thank you,

-M-

Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 68
D
Junior Member
Junior Member
D Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 68
It is possible, i asked before same thing just go back in this thread

Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
Thank you but I believe you're incorrect.

MMJOY-20151118 ver, with the settings as your post describes, still only results in the Shift Function buttons being activated when press and holding SPST button.




I'm inquiring if a toggle ON/OFF with SPST button is possible, not a flip switch.

thoughts?

Thank you,
-M-

Last edited by Muthax2001; 01/24/16 10:18 PM.
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 68
D
Junior Member
Junior Member
D Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 68
Isn't that same thing? Sorry maybe I misunderstood something.

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Originally Posted By: Muthax2001
Thank you but I believe you're incorrect.

MMJOY-20151118 ver, with the settings as your post describes, still only results in the Shift Function buttons being activated when press and holding SPST button.




I'm inquiring if a toggle ON/OFF with SPST button is possible, not a flip switch.

thoughts?

Thank you,
-M-


there are bug! just add "timer". next release will be fixed this.

Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
Thank you mega_mozg_13 and Debolestis! I appreciate the response smile

Has anyone been able to get a trackball working with MMJoy2? Generally speaking, I believe an optical trackball is 2 quadrature encoders, to create an enclosed plane.

Nothing would make me happier than to discover this is possible.

Cheers,

-M-

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Originally Posted By: Muthax2001
Thank you mega_mozg_13 and Debolestis! I appreciate the response smile

Has anyone been able to get a trackball working with MMJoy2? Generally speaking, I believe an optical trackball is 2 quadrature encoders, to create an enclosed plane.

Nothing would make me happier than to discover this is possible.

Cheers,

-M-


connect encoders. activate encoders buttons, and bind 2 Virtual axes with those buttons.

Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
I
Junior Member
Junior Member
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
Help,
Can not seem to get correct response from my axis input. Looking at the raw value it shows 0 to 255.
But when looking at windows or vkbtester it showing the pot as 0 in mid position.
I am obviously missing something. All I have set is :Insens-f7-8bit-y. The above problem
exist with this setting. Appreciate any help.
Big thank you to Mega-Mozg for this great software.
Regards
Les
P.S Realized my error, set to 8 bit but should be at least 10 bit.

Last edited by iwik; 02/08/16 11:28 PM.
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 13
L
Junior Member
Junior Member
L Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 13
I want to modify the cougar throttle with this MMjoy2 mod,and need some advise here:
Which sensor can provide 14bit or more resolution(work like the warthog hotas throttle ),can MMjoy2 support such resolut?
Does tle5011 better than "MCP3202+KMZ60"?
thx so much~

Last edited by liliyahq; 02/18/16 03:47 PM.
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Originally Posted By: liliyahq

Does tle5011 better than "MCP3202+KMZ60"?

much better, try it.
http://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/3027-mmjoy2-i-thrustmaster/

Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 13
L
Junior Member
Junior Member
L Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 13
Originally Posted By: mega_mozg_13
Originally Posted By: liliyahq

Does tle5011 better than "MCP3202+KMZ60"?

much better, try it.
http://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/3027-mmjoy2-i-thrustmaster/

thank you~It's very hlepful

Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
N
Junior Member
Junior Member
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
hey,im trying to build an overhead panel for an airplane Simulator,im totally NEW to electronics but I know the basics.I have a clone pro micro,but my problem is settting up the programm to save the tabs to the device.I have set rows and collumns buttons and have given a name but the option to save sets to device is faded and doesnt allow to do it.Just save to a file.Is there any screenshots for the NEW version that show how to set it up maybe?thank you guys smile

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
S
Senior Member
Senior Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
"Save sets to device" are faded probable because you don't select the correct device - the one named "MJ-Reset" - in JoySetup USB list (upper left).






Page 32 of 112 1 2 … 30 31 32 33 34 … 111 112

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,181 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1