SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#4210749 12/28/15 06:19 PM
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 484
A
Dogs of War
Member
Dogs of War
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 484
Steel Armor: Blaze of War + Basra DLC on Sale!




SABOW = 40% off
Basra = 40% off

http://store.steampowered.com/app/286280/





I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying


Sign up for the Dogs of War Vu newsletter @

www.DogsOfWarVu.com
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 229
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 229
Unless I missed it I still cannot see "Basra" at GamersGate

Regards


MarkL
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 484
A
Dogs of War
Member
Dogs of War
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 484
Originally Posted By: markl
Unless I missed it I still cannot see "Basra" at GamersGate

Regards


Not at Gamersgate yet. However if you buy from Graviteam it is compatible: http://shop.graviteam.ua/sa-basra86

Hope this helps

Regards






I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying


Sign up for the Dogs of War Vu newsletter @

www.DogsOfWarVu.com
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
C
Veteran
Veteran
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
I just bought both on Steam via the sale even though I already have SABOW.I like all my stuff on Steam if possible and I like to support the guys who make interesting games that I like to play.


If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a heart warming story about a shark that spits out so many people that they have to open a beach.
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 229
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 229
Originally Posted By: Asid
Originally Posted By: markl
Unless I missed it I still cannot see "Basra" at GamersGate

Regards


Not at Gamersgate yet. However if you buy from Graviteam it is compatible: http://shop.graviteam.ua/sa-basra86

Hope this helps

Regards



I have purchased it from Graviteam, buy I will get it again when it comes to GamersGate as I have all the rest of my Graviteam games from them and I had a lot of problems purchasing from Graviteam directly.

Regards


MarkL

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,064 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1