SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 585
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 585
The old flight stick, 16,000 is on it's last legs. The power setting flop from 100% to 60% and all in between faster than I can adjust.

I need something like the "16,000" ( no room for rudders in my small RV) and a light touch and wrist movemrnt
is very important ( my old wrist and carpel issues cause pain as is after three missions).

A 16,00 that is made better, or just buy two or three at a time.

Thanks


Origin made- silverstone case,ASUS Max VI Extreme , CPU intel Core i7 4770k, cooling asotex 570LC, NVIDA 3G GTX 780 Ti , Mem 16GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 ,game drive 120GB INTEL X25 SS, OS drive 1TB, Win 7 home Prem.Logitech G105 key board,BenQ XL2430 Gaming Monitor.
All pilots owe me a beer. Retired USAF Rescue/Survival, Special Forces, and MI (after I got old and grey).
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 229
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 229
Not sure which stick you mean, but if it is the Thrustmaster T.16000M just get another one. I have one of these and it is still going, but I no not like the cheap throttle on it.

I wish there was a simple stick with a good throttle. Or the Saitek X52 is OK but bigger and not all in one. I also have one of those. Mine is OK but since Saitek sold out to MadCats (or what ever) people have reported poor quality sometimes, and that is stopping me purchasing their newer X55 stick.

Since you live in the US take a look at some of the sticks mentioned in the flight controller forum here at SimHQ. There are some good looking sticks there, and a lot more expensive. I have no idea how good they are.
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/243/1/Flight_Sim_Controllers

Regards

Last edited by markl; 11/28/15 08:52 AM.

MarkL
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,910
Member
Member
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,910
Watch these guys: STRATOJETlink

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,532
D
Hotshot
Hotshot
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,532
I'd just but another.
I have one, and am currently using it, and it is a great stick for the money.

On a side note I have my X52 in storage as I couldn't get the drivers to work with my new computer. Something about Intel USB 3.0 conflicting. Of course Madcat/Saitek has known about this for years and done nothing. Least as of 4 months ago.
Last Saitek product I will buy.

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,739
O
Barmy Baron from Berlin
Hotshot
Barmy Baron from Berlin
Hotshot
O Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,739
I am very happy with the precision of the T.16000M and would buy the same again.
For that money it seems to be the best stick I ever bought.


Vice-President of the BOC (Barmy OFFers Club)
Member of the 'Albatros Aviators Club' - "We know how to die with Style!"
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 225
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 225
I have a new (used less than an hour) Thrustmaster T16000. I bought it and I prefer my old Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. If you're ever cruising past Albuquerque it's yours. Send a PM and we'll see if we can work it out. They're so reasonably priced via Amazon shipping mine to you seems silly, but if we can work something out it's yours.

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,532
D
Hotshot
Hotshot
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,532
Well that is real decent of you SteveW.
The Logitech is my third stick - also currently in storage.
The 16000 has more buttons and is, I think, a little smoother.


Moderated by  Polovski, Winding Man 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,271 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1