Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
I forgot how advance or cycle through to view other planes once I've pressed the j key.
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 37
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 37
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
Thank you!
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Oh...you know some,I've never used J key so far,what's it for?
" In vino veritas "
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,397
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,397
Beta version for cycling through units in the battlefield.
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Clever! And you can zoom in and out,or circling around,while looking?
" In vino veritas "
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,397
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,397
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Thank you Aris,and "excuse me while I kiss the sky..."
" In vino veritas "
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 8,895
Likes: 75
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 8,895
Likes: 75
A better use is free moving through the world using joystick forward back and rotate and numpad keys to look up move etc to gain or reduce height. Note as per the FAQ it's beta/test/not perfect, if you venture far from your flight you will see glitches in rendering -no they are not broken.
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
A better use is free moving through the world using joystick forward back and rotate and numpad keys to look up move etc to gain or reduce height. Note as per the FAQ it's beta/test/not perfect, if you venture far from your flight you will see glitches in rendering -no they are not broken.
Ok so better testing it from being still and on the gound
" In vino veritas "
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 890
Member
Member
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 890
You can also keep shift pressed and move your mouse, then you can rotate the object as you like
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
You can also keep shift pressed and move your mouse, then you can rotate the object as you like
That's even better!!
But this J view will cycle through any unit at the moment in play? Ground and Air? With what kind of discrimination policy? Distance,type.....
" In vino veritas "
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,397
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,397
In my experience it cycles through aircraft and vehicles, starting with all enemy assets then with your side. Distance and type are hard to sort by as labels don�t work in this Beta View (a new feature idea for the devs
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 8,895
Likes: 75
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 8,895
Likes: 75
Yes it does if you click mouse buttons, if you push joystick forward instead it moves freely in the world space (before clicking a mouse button). You have to use arrow keys/numpad to look up/down and then travel up/down
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 8,895
Likes: 75
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 8,895
Likes: 75
BTW all this is in the FAQ.
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,111
Likes: 5
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,111
Likes: 5
Thank you Aris,and "excuse me while I kiss the sky..."
Sorry Gents, but "Castles made of sand slip into the sea. Eventually"
I think we are all showing our age!
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end. BOC Member since....I can't remember!
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Thank you Aris,and "excuse me while I kiss the sky..."
Sorry Gents, but "Castles made of sand slip into the sea. Eventually"
I think we are all showing our age!
Good 'ol Jimi! He was really Barmy!!
" In vino veritas "
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
Thank you Aris,and "excuse me while I kiss the sky..."
Sorry Gents, but "Castles made of sand slip into the sea. Eventually"
I think we are all showing our age!
i like that song
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,397
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,397
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
We are Bold...all of us indeed!!
"now if Six turn out to be Nine...I don't mind"
" In vino veritas "
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM