SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803
L
Tom Thumb
Senior Member
Tom Thumb
Senior Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803
Hello Everyone,

For those that missed the announcement during Flightsimcon, the weekend just gone, the new A2A Simulations, Accu-sim Simulation was announced by flightsim personality Frooglesim during his talk on Saturday.

We are happy to announce the next Accu-sim GA aircraft, with one being on company duties for 3 years and due for release this week is the Piper Comanche 250;




The post on our forums for those interested;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=47393

cheers,
Lewis - A2A

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,462
A
Check out my
Senior Member
Check out my
Senior Member
A Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,462
Crap.


Now I want a Comanche 250.

The sim one too.

biggrin


My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION


J
JanesHQ
Unregistered
JanesHQ
Unregistered
J
Recently i got P3D. I have some Carenado planes but was looking for sth more. I guess I can stop looking now. It's going to be my first A2A buy. Looks just stunning!

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 178
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 178
You guys make really good promo videos. And by good I mean actually informative, not just pretty pictures!

JanesHQ, you are not going to be disappointed. The A2A C172 was top notch and they just keep getting better.

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,556
L
Hotshot
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,556
Every new GA release by A2A means that I never, or very rarely, fly any of their earlier releases. Gaaghh.

God, I am so fickle.


Hi, I'm Larry and this my brother Dayrle, and this is my other brother Dayrle.
J
JanesHQ
Unregistered
JanesHQ
Unregistered
J
Damn... don't know which one to get... Don't own any A2A planes so i'am thinking if i should get Comanche or start with the classic and get 172?

any tips...?:)

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,000
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,000
Get the Comanche. They've really refined their techniques since the 172.

The 250 is also much more practical for cross-country flying. Plus it's just plain cooler.

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,462
A
Check out my
Senior Member
Check out my
Senior Member
A Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,462
Holy affordable airplanes batman!

http://www.controller.com/list/list.aspx...d=13&Pref=0

These things are CHEAP IRL! Seriously, that's a lot of plane for the money. Figure for the price of a Toyota Camry, you can go in on a time share.

Brings a whole new level of sexy to the sim version, knowing that's something so obtainable. smile

I can see why Scott went with this baby!


My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION


Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 293
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 293
I just crashed my brand new comanche
Somehow forgot the landing gear during the landing process sigh



Really great aircraft, I love it biggrin

Last edited by EightBall; 06/20/15 02:04 PM.
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,462
A
Check out my
Senior Member
Check out my
Senior Member
A Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,462
Looks like you can still use the plane again. So, Great landing! thumbsup


My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION


Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,556
L
Hotshot
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,556
Originally Posted By: EightBall
I just crashed my brand new comanche
Somehow forgot the landing gear during the landing process sigh



Really great aircraft, I love it biggrin


Did you make sure to flip the gear switch to "down" before you left the plane? biggrin


Hi, I'm Larry and this my brother Dayrle, and this is my other brother Dayrle.
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,939
S
Senior Member
Senior Member
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,939
Looks like a great model. I have a special place in my heart for this plane. My dad owned a Comanche(160) version back when I was a kid. It was kept at Flushing Airport in NY, less than a mile from La Guardia airport, making it a tricky place to land. We went up flying once a month with it (weather permitting) and I loved every min of it. My dad loved that plane!

He sold in the early 80's. He passed in 2005 and since then my brother got his pilots license (I already had mine. He was trying to talk me into buying a plane with him. I don't have that kind of disposable income, but we tracked my dads plane down to a Judge in Kentucky and just so happens he was looking to sell it for a reasonable price. The plane was kept in a hanger and looked great but other than a new transponder, needed a lot of updating.

I was all into buying it with my brother, but he wanted to buy a Cirrus and that was way out of my price range, so we passed on it. I really wish we could have bought it back.

Rob


Intel Core i7-3770K
GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2000 (PC3 16000)
MSI GTX 960 GTX 4GB
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 293
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 293
Originally Posted By: AggressorBLUE
Looks like you can still use the plane again. So, Great landing! thumbsup

Yup, great landing ! Isn't it what they say about landings you can crawl away ?
:p

Originally Posted By: Li'lJugs

Did you make sure to flip the gear switch to "down" before you left the plane? biggrin

Of course !

Now I understand what happened. The landing gear switch is a 3 way switch. Up-Middle-Down.
So when the gears are up you need to press the gear button twice to bring them down. I only pressed it once...
Until the very last moment I thought it'd be a good landing.
It's only when I saw sparkles and bended propeller blades that I realised something went wrong.
That's how you learn I guess mycomputer


Last edited by EightBall; 06/22/15 01:15 PM.
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,000
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,000
Originally Posted By: EightBall
I just crashed my brand new comanche
Somehow forgot the landing gear during the landing process sigh



Really great aircraft, I love it biggrin


Forgot the GUMPS check I see...:)

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,677
K
Hotshot
Hotshot
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,677
Great job Lewis/A2A thumbsup

It looks awesome and a worthy upgrade from my favorite FSX plane the A2A Comanche.

Unfortunately I'm stuck in limbo on whether to stick with FSX or jump ship to P3D, so having to postpone payware purchases where I have to decide which package to buy, this will be one of the first I buy when I finally make up my mind...



[email protected], GTX1080Ti,BenQ XL2420G-g-sync,Oculus Rift
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144
Just finished my first repaint for it smile

Will be uploading tomorrow night as I am knackered!




Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,677
K
Hotshot
Hotshot
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,677
Wow gorgeous Tigerwulf! FSX or P3D?


[email protected], GTX1080Ti,BenQ XL2420G-g-sync,Oculus Rift
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144
Thanks John, it's FSX I haven't made the leap yet.

J
JanesHQ
Unregistered
JanesHQ
Unregistered
J
Beautiful Tigerwolf! And thank you for my new desktop wallpaper thumbsup

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,504 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1