SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#4103998 04/10/15 01:00 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,353
H
Senior Member
Senior Member
H Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,353
Well? A few of us here at SHQ still play and have impromptu sessions. Some missions feature add-ons and some don't but if your interested let me know its usually a pacific time zone thing in the evenings. We've been playing a lot of EVO this week and its good fun. As I always say the more the merrier.....


I've got a bad feeling about this.....
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 664
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 664
There are many things I miss about A2:CO. The guns, the vehicles, the factions, a few mods that haven't made the leap yet, ACE2. However the movement system is so awful in every way I could never go back.


Off to greener pastures
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3,178
L
LB
Senior Member
LB
Senior Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3,178
I think ACE3 is ironing out all the differences no?

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,353
H
Senior Member
Senior Member
H Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,353
LOL Here watch me side step through a doorway...... help I'm stuck! Yeah it does have its short comings but its still fun.


I've got a bad feeling about this.....
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,700
P
Hotshot
Hotshot
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,700
Arma 3, like every sequel, has pretty much blown the previous game out of the water for me. However I'm not someone that needs to shoot an AR-15 in every mission (I have one in the closet for that); so as long as the future technology is realistic I'm good to go.

I do play OFP very, very rarely once in a while for a nostalgia kick though!


Scully: Victim died of multiple stab wounds.
Mulder: *throws her a file* Ever heard of the knife alien?

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,374 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1