SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6
2
Junior Member
Junior Member
2 Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6
I doff my hat to you sir! Please put my name in.

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 191
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 191
Hi Fellow WOFFers! Well it is 24 hours later and I am ready to pick two names from the hat. I first want to confirm that the following members want to take part in this offer before the drawing based on my interpretation from the responses:

ADGER
DIVEGUY43
ELEPHANT
GECKO
SMOSH
STURMTIGER
TN_PRVTEYE

Please IM me as soon as possible to confirm especially if I missed someone. As soon as I have the confirmations I will commence with the drawing and announce the winners.

Thank you for the kind words and I salute you all as well. This forum has brought quite a bit of joy for me since joining the community. The banter, Q/A, sharing of videos and pictures, etc. shows how great a sharing community should present themselves.


Last edited by Tailspinner; 12/07/14 04:52 AM.
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 349
Likes: 17
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 349
Likes: 17
I was unable to send you a message, but yes, please include my name. Thanks a lot!

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,906
T
Captain Awesome
Senior Member
Captain Awesome
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,906
I can't either, but I'm confirming my entry. Thanks again so much for this great early Christmas gift. smile


"Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."
-Dwight D Eisenhower
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,287
Likes: 1
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,287
Likes: 1
It seems you have blocked PMs, Tailspinner...
Confirming too.


WOFF UE, BOC member, Albatros pilot.

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
M
Senior Member
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
Probably just a full pm box.

...and the lucky winners is...
...suspence is killing me

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,401
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,401
Can't PM you but yes I would like to be included. Thanks.


Rabbits, break right and climb.
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 191
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 191
Not sure why PM is not working as I keep my inbox fairly clean. So with the confirmations sent in response to this thread and how I read it, the following members up for the offer are

20MINUTER
ADGER
DIVEGUY43
ELEPHANT
GECKO
MUDWASP
SMOSH
STURMTIGER
TN_PRVTEYE

After careful selection from the TrackIR hat by my 11 year old daughter, the winners are "Drum roll from the drummer in this band" band

MUDWASP
TN_PRVTEYE

Congratulations to the both of you and please check you inbox for my message as it seems to be working for me. Also, thanks to all for your participation. I hope everyone has the opportunity to own this wonderful release that OBD has provided the community.

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,739
O
Barmy Baron from Berlin
Hotshot
Barmy Baron from Berlin
Hotshot
O Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,739
Originally Posted By: Tailspinner
After careful selection from the TrackIR hat by my 11 year old daughter...

Haha, now that must have been one of the cutest lotteries ever!
Shu-weet, as Lou would say!

Great for you, MudWasp - now you can fly the "DiD Campaign" even more realistic!
Congrats, gentlemen!


Vice-President of the BOC (Barmy OFFers Club)
Member of the 'Albatros Aviators Club' - "We know how to die with Style!"
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,094
Likes: 18
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,094
Likes: 18
Well done to Mudwasp and Prvteye..and again a wonderful offer Tailspinner..Hope you and your family have a cracking christmas,and thank you for giving me the chance to win this great Addon cheers


They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,287
Likes: 1
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,287
Likes: 1
Best wishes from me too!
cheers


WOFF UE, BOC member, Albatros pilot.

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
.

SWEET! (he he ... Olham)
Congrats to MudWasp and tn_prvteye on being the lucky winners, and another "Well done!" to you Tailspinner.

.


[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.
_________________________________________________________________________

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"

Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 192
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 192
Thank you very much for the chance.

I hope you have a happy holiday.

Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 349
Likes: 17
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 349
Likes: 17
Congrats guys, have fun!

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
M
Senior Member
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
Oh Man, I won but I didn't intend to be in the running as I already purchased WOFF 2.0
Tailspinner, please pick another name.

Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,997
BWOC Survivor!...So Far!!
Hotshot
BWOC Survivor!...So Far!!
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,997
Originally Posted By: MudWasp
Oh Man, I won but I didn't intend to be in the running as I already purchased WOFF 2.0
Tailspinner, please pick another name.


MudWasp, maybe you should try your luck at a lottery! You seem to be doing well!


(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
M
Senior Member
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
Good idea Robert.

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,906
T
Captain Awesome
Senior Member
Captain Awesome
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,906
I NEVER win anything! This is GREAT! Thank you so much.

And a big thanks to the OBD team for creating this amazing sim.

-Steve


"Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."
-Dwight D Eisenhower
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,921
V
Senior Member
Senior Member
V Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,921
Add my kudos to those already sent, Tailspinner. The best gift is the one given. I hope you told your daughter that she's the one who made two people very happy...it will make her holiday brighter, too.


Virginia, we've found Santa Claus for you.


SALUTE TO ALL!
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,401
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,401
S! Tailspinner. Congrats guys.

Edit: If there is still one up for grabs I'd like to enter again please.

Last edited by Smosh; 12/08/14 01:36 AM.

Rabbits, break right and climb.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Polovski, Winding Man 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,077,410 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1