SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
loftyc #3905407 02/01/14 02:18 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 317
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 317
Wow.

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,560
Likes: 17
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,560
Likes: 17
Originally Posted By: Lanzfeld113
Wow.


I'll take that as a yes for now - and warning 3 is waiting so I mean what I say.

WM


OBD Software
loftyc #3905411 02/01/14 02:26 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,560
Likes: 17
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,560
Likes: 17
Originally Posted By: loftyc
I can't seem to get a picture of it happening, but the start-up flames are appearing in the middle of the pipes instead of at the ends.


Probably the emitter is misplaced will look.

HTH

WM


OBD Software
loftyc #3905413 02/01/14 02:27 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 317
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 317
Yes that much is clear to me...if nothing else.

I will refrain from posting in the future. I simply don't get what is acceptable here.

Best of luck to you.

loftyc #3905414 02/01/14 02:28 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,739
O
Barmy Baron from Berlin
Hotshot
Barmy Baron from Berlin
Hotshot
O Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,739
I wrote this a long time ago, and I write it again:
we never know, with which expression - in which way and mood - another person
is saying writing something.
And that gives a lot of room for misunderstandings.

Perhaps we should just go "back to business" and use this thread for it's
original purpose again.


Vice-President of the BOC (Barmy OFFers Club)
Member of the 'Albatros Aviators Club' - "We know how to die with Style!"
loftyc #3905655 02/02/14 12:25 AM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,739
O
Barmy Baron from Berlin
Hotshot
Barmy Baron from Berlin
Hotshot
O Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,739
PS: I also just noticed, that the last posts before my previous one
have come in a rapid sequence, or at least weren't shown to me before
I had it posted.
Maybe that happened to others too - Creaghorn for example said so.
That can fuel fires even more.
Maybe sometimes it's better to stop for the time being, and come back
another day; with less boiling blood.


Vice-President of the BOC (Barmy OFFers Club)
Member of the 'Albatros Aviators Club' - "We know how to die with Style!"
loftyc #3906406 02/03/14 03:35 PM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,547
Likes: 20
H
Hellshade
Senior Member
Hellshade
Senior Member
H Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,547
Likes: 20
I believe the initial reported bug was fixed in 1.16. Haven't gotten the chance to play. Work is insane, but looks like it from the patch notes. Thanks for being on top of it, OBD.


Flying Wings Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven & Hell II
videos at www.youtube.com/hellshade68

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Polovski, Winding Man 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,151 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1