SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#3888597 01/03/14 02:15 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 31
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 31
I'm having issues with the pilot head control. When I move my mouse to look around in cockpit my view will change slightly in the direction that I have moved the mouse but as soon as the mouse stops moving it snaps back to the centered 12 o'clock position. I can pan around with hat switch on my joystick (saitek x52) but the panning is no smooth and I cant release the hat to remain in between snap views.

I have looked at the control pilot head section in the settings and noticed that F9 is by default suppose to switch the movements between various pan and snap settings. Whenever I hit F9 it snaps my head back to the centered 12 o'clock position but does not change the manner in which the pilot's head moves when trying to look around.

As you can imagine this makes checking instruments and trying to follow enemy aircraft extremely difficult.

Please let me know if I am missing something with the controls/settings or if this is an alpha bug (though I haven't seen it mentioned by any other forum users). Thanks for the help.


STORM6
DUSTOFF16
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Keep pressing F9 - it cycles thru different view schemes (pan, snap, etc)


Moderated by  CyBerkut, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,077,939 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1