SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#3733323 02/10/13 05:15 AM
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 76
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 76
Hi all,

Just reinstalled F4 BMS 4.32 after a year or so no playing. I was using the HMCS system in the TE's and it works great. I just started up a Korea Campaign (the first one). On my first mission I turned on the HMCS just like in the TE but when I move my head the system does not work. So I move my head and there is no "HUD" that moves with me. Does it not work in the campaigns? I'm flying an F16 32.

Any help would be great.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,189
Likes: 37
A
Veteran
Veteran
A Online: Content
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,189
Likes: 37
I wonder if the model you're flying in that campaign mission doesn't have it. Not sure if they have all been upgraded with that in the sim.


Ken Cartwright

No single drop of rain feels it is responsible for the flood.

http://www.techflyer.net

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,599
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,599
No HMCS on BLK32 or any below 50/52

Frederf #3733372 02/10/13 12:19 PM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 730
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 730
Originally Posted By: Frederf
No HMCS on BLK32 or any below 50/52


No true. I've just started another campaign with my brother, flying out of Haeju, Block 40's with HMCS.

I like the 40's with Harpoon's WAR HUD.

Ttime #3733377 02/10/13 12:43 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 356
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 356
U must fly higher blocks. I always use 50/52, they're the best.

Originally Posted By: Ttime
Hold DMS down while you're looking at your target, then release to get a lock?


First you must uncage the seeker, then hold "cursor enable" button to guide the diamond on target.

Last edited by CTR69; 02/10/13 12:45 PM.
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,169
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,169
HMCS should be in B40/42 and B50/52 after CCIP mod - which is whats modeled I would guess

http://www.f-16.net/news_article650.html


'Crashing and Burning since 1987'
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 76
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 76
Thanks guys,

I think I must be in a version that is too low to have it. Will restart and look for different version - 40 or 52

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 76
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 76
Started new campaign with block 50 and that did it. So I was flying an older block and was not equiped


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,668 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1