SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 309
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 309
Does anyone have any contact info for Olivier "Red Dog" Beaumont.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 850
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 850
He hangs out at BMS. I'm assuming you're not registered over there so I'll shoot him a PM on your behalf if you'd like.


"A week or even a month for someone basically saying "shucks, this is pants" maybe. But their banhammer only has the forever setting. Gotta set phasers to stun for the localization of female undergarments, not kill yo." - Frederf
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 309
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 309
Thank you, please do. I've sent e-mails to a bunch of different addresses without any luck so far.

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 850
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 850
I shot him a PM.

Also, I don't know what the M is for, but if G is for Gilman and Louie is for Louie, then you, sir, are my hero.

beercheers


"A week or even a month for someone basically saying "shucks, this is pants" maybe. But their banhammer only has the forever setting. Gotta set phasers to stun for the localization of female undergarments, not kill yo." - Frederf
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 5,534
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 5,534
I know where he works if you want me to pass on a message


Chlanna nan con thigibh a so's gheibh sibh feoil
Sons of the hound come here and get flesh
Clan Cameron
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 309
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 309
MG stands for Machine Gun. Dump, I know.

Yes if you could pass on a message that I'm interested in replacement pots for my Cougar HOTAS Throttle if he still has any.

Thanks Guys!

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 5,534
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 5,534
I got two pots for my cougar a couple of years ago, one as a spare


Chlanna nan con thigibh a so's gheibh sibh feoil
Sons of the hound come here and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,077,623 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1