SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,041
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,041
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: Jedi Master

Has anyone here bought a game on release, finished it in a week, and then sold it used for either credit on another game or to a friend for a small discount on what they'd pay new ie for 80% of what you paid for it (more likely on the console than PC)?





The Jedi Master
I never have but then again, I always keep pc games for much longer than a week even if I finished it that quickly. Even first person shooters I play through at least twice! All of the pc games I've ever sold to either a person or to a store (Electronics Boutique) happened at least several months after I bought the game and it was always sold at a steep discount.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,105
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,105
Originally Posted By: Force10
Originally Posted By: LugnutUSA

but chances are there was also someone 15-20 years ago grumbling about how they had to buy a CD drive because people aren't selling software on floppies anymore.



That's not a good analogy. Back then, you could buy a CD drive anywhere. Fast internet isn't available everywhere. I bought the DVD's to avoid this hassle. I don't remember reading on the requirements that a fiber connection is required to be able to play the same day you want to.


Oh, right.

I forgot.

I read recently that you should never use an analogy when discussing something online, because instead of reading it and saying "I understand the point you're trying to make", everyone will just nitpick the details of your analogy. banghead

My broader point was that this is the direction the industry is headed at the moment. But who knows, in five or ten years maybe it'll change again somehow.

That said, I don't know if you've come across this yet or not, but try this with regards to your Total War installs and see if this method works:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090307112733AA90Ctb


Active Sims: rFactor 1 & 2
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25,177
Likes: 2
R
Lifer
Lifer
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25,177
Likes: 2
Originally Posted By: Brennus
I can't help it, but I feel that so many technical problems are down to user error, and then multiplied by the end result.


I would normally agree with you, but in my case I know myself and others who for some reason have zero problems getting offline games to work easily at full performance, yet Steam and similar solutions give us headache.

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 221
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 221
You could just set it to play in offline mode.

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
F
I'm just a
Senior Member
I'm just a
Senior Member
F Online: Zombie
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
Originally Posted By: LugnutUSA
Originally Posted By: Force10
Originally Posted By: LugnutUSA

but chances are there was also someone 15-20 years ago grumbling about how they had to buy a CD drive because people aren't selling software on floppies anymore.



That's not a good analogy. Back then, you could buy a CD drive anywhere. Fast internet isn't available everywhere. I bought the DVD's to avoid this hassle. I don't remember reading on the requirements that a fiber connection is required to be able to play the same day you want to.


Oh, right.

I forgot.

I read recently that you should never use an analogy when discussing something online, because instead of reading it and saying "I understand the point you're trying to make", everyone will just nitpick the details of your analogy. banghead

My broader point was that this is the direction the industry is headed at the moment. But who knows, in five or ten years maybe it'll change again somehow.

That said, I don't know if you've come across this yet or not, but try this with regards to your Total War installs and see if this method works:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090307112733AA90Ctb



I did understand your point...the problem was that your point was too broad to apply. CD rom drives were something you could purchase once and have delivered anywhere in the world. Fast internet that is required for a 13gb patch...is not available for a large portion of gamers, no matter how much money they spend. You might think it's nitpicking, but if it doesn't apply to the topic I'm not going to apologize for calling you on it. It's easy for you to make these broad analogies because obviously, you are the privileged that has fast internet and can't sympathize in the slightest. If you want to know what it's like, find yourself a 56k modem...plug it in and pretend that's the only option you have. It might take you down from the high horse a tad.

The method you posted is if it's installing from steam instead of the discs. In this case, it installs from the disc for 2 mins...then realizes steam changed the format for all games and starts with the 13gb patch. Appreciate the attempt though. thumbsup


Asus TUF Z790 DDR5 plus Wifi
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Intel I7 14700k
32gb Ripjaws DDR5 @6000MHz
Nividia 5060 TI OC 16gb
2 NVMe and various Sata SSD drives 6tb
1200watt Seasonic Vertex PSU
______________________________________________________

Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"



Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
F
I'm just a
Senior Member
I'm just a
Senior Member
F Online: Zombie
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
Originally Posted By: Eaglesman
You could just set it to play in offline mode.


Read my first post. Also, steam in offline mode isn't truly offline. I noticed in "offline" mode, I was still getting relevant ads and sale images on my steam page in offline mode. So as a test, I pulled my internet from the computer and those windows with all the sale images turned into broken gif icons. Obviously it's still connecting in offline mode. Also you have to be nostradomus and know when your internet will be down before hand, and set it to offline mode. If your internet goes down, and your steam was not set to offline mode beforehand, you can't use it or set it to offline mode and can't play your games until your internet comes back.


Asus TUF Z790 DDR5 plus Wifi
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Intel I7 14700k
32gb Ripjaws DDR5 @6000MHz
Nividia 5060 TI OC 16gb
2 NVMe and various Sata SSD drives 6tb
1200watt Seasonic Vertex PSU
______________________________________________________

Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"



Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,173
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,173
Originally Posted By: Murphy
Originally Posted By: HogDriver
I hate every service which doesn't allow me to play a legally purchased game, when I want to play it.


My feelings exactly. Don't need the aggravation.
I've never dealt with Steam. Never did trust it, too much bad press. Heard too many horror stories.
Much safer to just buy the boxed DVD.
Try talking to a computer when it doesn't work right, not my idea of enjoyment.
Buy the disc, add the mods. The End.

If it doesn't come out on disc....it probably isn't ready to be released...IMHO.
I have patience, I'll just wait for the boxed disc.


I've had far more difficulties with disc based games. And DVD drives only last a short while. The $25 every year or so adds up. Even my new replacement drive is having issues writing, so that means I will have to RMA it. Hopefully I am not charged $12 for shipping this time.

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,296
M
Crazy Courier
Senior Member
Crazy Courier
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,296
Originally Posted By: Force10
Originally Posted By: Eaglesman
You could just set it to play in offline mode.


Read my first post. Also, steam in offline mode isn't truly offline. I noticed in "offline" mode, I was still getting relevant ads and sale images on my steam page in offline mode. So as a test, I pulled my internet from the computer and those windows with all the sale images turned into broken gif icons. Obviously it's still connecting in offline mode. Also you have to be nostradomus and know when your internet will be down before hand, and set it to offline mode. If your internet goes down, and your steam was not set to offline mode beforehand, you can't use it or set it to offline mode and can't play your games until your internet comes back.


I'm sorry but your wrong and I just tested it to make sure. From a fresh boot I disconnected my Ethernet cable so no internet, started Steam and a box appeared saying it couldn't connect and gave me the option to try again or start in off line mode. Once started in off line mode any game I tried started fine.
Before trying this my Steam was always set to on line.

So the secret is if you want to avoid surprise updates unplug your internet before starting Steam.


Asus Maximus XI Hero
i9-9900K
32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
Corsair H115i
Corsair RM850X PSU
Phanteks Evolv X
Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
Win 10
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,105
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,105
Originally Posted By: Force10

It's easy for you to make these broad analogies because obviously, you are the privileged that has fast internet and can't sympathize in the slightest. If you want to know what it's like, find yourself a 56k modem...plug it in and pretend that's the only option you have. It might take you down from the high horse a tad.


On the contrary, my level of sympathy is extraordinary. I've told my wife, and not in a joking manner, that anytime we move for any reason broadband is a requirement for the area. But I'm a computer nerd in general and I work in the IT field. It's kinda my thing.

When I started PC gaming I didn't even have an internet connection (1996 - 1999).

If I found something online that I wanted to download, I did it at school. The computer labs didn't have CD burners, so once I downloaded the file, I used a file splitter to break it up into 1.44MB sized chunks so I could take it home on floppies. I would then reconstruct the file at home.

When I finally moved out on my own I was able to build my own glorious gaming PC; a 450Mhz PIII with a whopping 256MB of RAM, and a blazing fast 28.8 US Robotics modem.

I've "been there" in terms of slow (or no) internet. And I've never ridden a horse of any kind. biggrin

Originally Posted By: Force10
The method you posted is if it's installing from steam instead of the discs. In this case, it installs from the disc for 2 mins...then realizes steam changed the format for all games and starts with the 13gb patch. Appreciate the attempt though. thumbsup


Have you given it a try already and it didn't work? That method is basically calling Steam from a command line, using the -install option.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Command_Line_Options

-install %p - Install a product from a specified path (e.g. "D:" for the DVD-ROM drive if D: is one).

Basically you're telling Steam to install the software, but to use the specified drive as the source for the files instead of downloading it.


Active Sims: rFactor 1 & 2
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
F
I'm just a
Senior Member
I'm just a
Senior Member
F Online: Zombie
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
Originally Posted By: Mark Aisthorpe
Originally Posted By: Force10
Originally Posted By: Eaglesman
You could just set it to play in offline mode.


Read my first post. Also, steam in offline mode isn't truly offline. I noticed in "offline" mode, I was still getting relevant ads and sale images on my steam page in offline mode. So as a test, I pulled my internet from the computer and those windows with all the sale images turned into broken gif icons. Obviously it's still connecting in offline mode. Also you have to be nostradomus and know when your internet will be down before hand, and set it to offline mode. If your internet goes down, and your steam was not set to offline mode beforehand, you can't use it or set it to offline mode and can't play your games until your internet comes back.


I'm sorry but your wrong and I just tested it to make sure. From a fresh boot I disconnected my Ethernet cable so no internet, started Steam and a box appeared saying it couldn't connect and gave me the option to try again or start in off line mode. Once started in off line mode any game I tried started fine.
Before trying this my Steam was always set to on line.

So the secret is if you want to avoid surprise updates unplug your internet before starting Steam.



Ummm...no. Here's some examples from the steam forum to help you out.


Quote:
Hi im having this issue for the first time, i lost my internet at home 2 days ago and for some reason it wont even start up in its offline mode?



Quote:
So I'm having sporadic internet outages in my area for 2 weeks, and whenever I'm without internet, Steam refuses to start offline.

When I start Steam, it tells me there is no connection and asks if I want to start in Offline Mode.

When I select that, Steam gives another "Couldn't Connect" error and closes itself.



Quote:
I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not, if its not can it please be moved.

I am in a hotel room with no internet access for work and trying to load steam in offline mode but when I do it says there is a problem with your network and steam can't open (or something along those lines)


Quote:
Whenever I start a game, or start steam I am told it cannot establish a connection, and gives the option to either retry, or start in offline mode.

Obviously retrying is a pointless exercise. But I can't start in offline, when I click it, it tells me Steam can't connect to the internet... AGAIN.


Quote:
Whenever I attempt to start in offline mode, I just get an error that reads like this:

"Could not connect to the Steam Network. This could be a problem due to your Internet connection, or with the Steam network. Please visit www.steampowered.com for more info."

Of course it can't connect and it shouldn't be trying to, if I'm going to be using offline mode.


I could post more but you get the point. Basically....you need to be online for offline mode to work properly.


Asus TUF Z790 DDR5 plus Wifi
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Intel I7 14700k
32gb Ripjaws DDR5 @6000MHz
Nividia 5060 TI OC 16gb
2 NVMe and various Sata SSD drives 6tb
1200watt Seasonic Vertex PSU
______________________________________________________

Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"



Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,296
M
Crazy Courier
Senior Member
Crazy Courier
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,296
Originally Posted By: LugnutUSA

Originally Posted By: Force10
The method you posted is if it's installing from steam instead of the discs. In this case, it installs from the disc for 2 mins...then realizes steam changed the format for all games and starts with the 13gb patch. Appreciate the attempt though. thumbsup


Have you given it a try already and it didn't work? That method is basically calling Steam from a command line, using the -install option.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Command_Line_Options

-install %p - Install a product from a specified path (e.g. "D:" for the DVD-ROM drive if D: is one).

Basically you're telling Steam to install the software, but to use the specified drive as the source for the files instead of downloading it.


Unfortunately Steam requires that any game installed has to connect to the internet at least once before you can play it offline, so when that happens your going to get the current update anyway.

Force10 is there any friend or relative with a fast connection that would let you visit with your PC.


Asus Maximus XI Hero
i9-9900K
32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
Corsair H115i
Corsair RM850X PSU
Phanteks Evolv X
Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
Win 10
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 2,890
W
Senior Member
Senior Member
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 2,890
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
Originally Posted By: Warbirds
Back in the day, when you really owned the game you paid money for rather than renting it, gaming was simple and fun.

Not true. Even before online gaming was around, the consumer never "owned" a pc game. You owned the physical CD's and the manual but if you ever read the EULA's from back then, it was quite clear that you were just paying for the right to use the software.


Always someone ready to prove your wrong. I owned the games back then, I had a box, a cd and I could sell it anytime I wanted to anyone, try that with Steam.


"A time when America was great,,when the chrome was thick and the women were straight" - Micheal Savage

"If you really want to experience flight in this life then you have to strap a DC-3 to your ass." - Buffalo Joe McBryan President & Captain Buffalo Airways
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,296
M
Crazy Courier
Senior Member
Crazy Courier
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,296
Originally Posted By: Force10
Originally Posted By: Mark Aisthorpe
Originally Posted By: Force10
Originally Posted By: Eaglesman
You could just set it to play in offline mode.


Read my first post. Also, steam in offline mode isn't truly offline. I noticed in "offline" mode, I was still getting relevant ads and sale images on my steam page in offline mode. So as a test, I pulled my internet from the computer and those windows with all the sale images turned into broken gif icons. Obviously it's still connecting in offline mode. Also you have to be nostradomus and know when your internet will be down before hand, and set it to offline mode. If your internet goes down, and your steam was not set to offline mode beforehand, you can't use it or set it to offline mode and can't play your games until your internet comes back.


I'm sorry but your wrong and I just tested it to make sure. From a fresh boot I disconnected my Ethernet cable so no internet, started Steam and a box appeared saying it couldn't connect and gave me the option to try again or start in off line mode. Once started in off line mode any game I tried started fine.
Before trying this my Steam was always set to on line.

So the secret is if you want to avoid surprise updates unplug your internet before starting Steam.



Ummm...no. Here's some examples from the steam forum to help you out.


Quote:
Hi im having this issue for the first time, i lost my internet at home 2 days ago and for some reason it wont even start up in its offline mode?



Quote:
So I'm having sporadic internet outages in my area for 2 weeks, and whenever I'm without internet, Steam refuses to start offline.

When I start Steam, it tells me there is no connection and asks if I want to start in Offline Mode.

When I select that, Steam gives another "Couldn't Connect" error and closes itself.



Quote:
I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not, if its not can it please be moved.

I am in a hotel room with no internet access for work and trying to load steam in offline mode but when I do it says there is a problem with your network and steam can't open (or something along those lines)


Quote:
Whenever I start a game, or start steam I am told it cannot establish a connection, and gives the option to either retry, or start in offline mode.

Obviously retrying is a pointless exercise. But I can't start in offline, when I click it, it tells me Steam can't connect to the internet... AGAIN.


Quote:
Whenever I attempt to start in offline mode, I just get an error that reads like this:

"Could not connect to the Steam Network. This could be a problem due to your Internet connection, or with the Steam network. Please visit www.steampowered.com for more info."

Of course it can't connect and it shouldn't be trying to, if I'm going to be using offline mode.


I could post more but you get the point. Basically....you need to be online for offline mode to work properly.




Well all I know is when I first read your post before saying anything I started my other PC up and tried it and it works perfectly for me.
Maybe there is the possibility that it may not work for some but that could be down to any number of things but I'm sure its not the norm and most wont have a problem.


Asus Maximus XI Hero
i9-9900K
32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
Corsair H115i
Corsair RM850X PSU
Phanteks Evolv X
Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
Win 10
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,105
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,105
Offline mode requires a specific set of steps. If you follow it, it will work - and yes, it does require you to be online to start out with. I just tried it with my laptop and it works as written.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3160-agcb-2555

Using Offline Mode on a PC.

Please follow the instructions below to configure Offline Mode on your PC:

1. Start Steam online - make sure the Remember my password box on the login window is checked
2. Verify that all game files are completely updated - you can see the update status for a game under the Library section (when the game shows as 100% - Ready it is ready to be played in Offline Mode)
3. Launch the game you would like to play offline to verify that there are no further updates to download - shut down the game and return to Steam once you have confirmed that the game can be played
4. Go to Steam > Settings to ensure the Don't save account credentials on this computer option is not selected
5. From the main Steam window, go to the Steam menu and select Go Offline
6. Click Restart in Offline Mode to restart Steam in Offline Mode


Active Sims: rFactor 1 & 2
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,105
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,105
Originally Posted By: Mark Aisthorpe


Unfortunately Steam requires that any game installed has to connect to the internet at least once before you can play it offline, so when that happens your going to get the current update anyway.


The walkthrough I linked to for installing Total War Empire says as much - that after it installs from the DVD, a "small patch" would also be downloaded and installed.

I would imagine this would be preferable to a full game download, though.


Active Sims: rFactor 1 & 2
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
Originally Posted By: Warbirds
Always someone ready to prove your wrong.


This is incorrect

D'OH! wink

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
F
I'm just a
Senior Member
I'm just a
Senior Member
F Online: Zombie
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
Originally Posted By: Mark Aisthorpe


Well all I know is when I first read your post before saying anything I started my other PC up and tried it and it works perfectly for me.
Maybe there is the possibility that it may not work for some but that could be down to any number of things but I'm sure its not the norm and most wont have a problem.


I understand...just realize not everyone has the same results. Maybe it does it by geographic location....who knows. All I know is that I have had many internet outages and have had the "Could not connect to the Steam Network. This could be a problem due to your Internet connection, or with the Steam network. Please visit www.steampowered.com for more info." message pop up when I try to start it in offline mode. Even having a message like that trigger while trying to start something in offline mode is daft.


Asus TUF Z790 DDR5 plus Wifi
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Intel I7 14700k
32gb Ripjaws DDR5 @6000MHz
Nividia 5060 TI OC 16gb
2 NVMe and various Sata SSD drives 6tb
1200watt Seasonic Vertex PSU
______________________________________________________

Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"



Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
Can't you just start up Shogun 2 and interrupt the update? I keep thinking that the 48 hours Force10 is referring to is the time it takes to download the update, not install it . . . or is the process combined? I could swear that it downloads and then, upon completion of the download, it updates.


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
F
I'm just a
Senior Member
I'm just a
Senior Member
F Online: Zombie
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
Originally Posted By: LugnutUSA
Originally Posted By: Mark Aisthorpe


Unfortunately Steam requires that any game installed has to connect to the internet at least once before you can play it offline, so when that happens your going to get the current update anyway.


The walkthrough I linked to for installing Total War Empire says as much - that after it installs from the DVD, a "small patch" would also be downloaded and installed.

I would imagine this would be preferable to a full game download, though.


That might be true for Empire but for Shogun it doesn't apply because they changed the entire format of the game. Keep in mind I had the game fully installed already from the dvd's and it was running fine. This "patch" is the problem. There is no way possible to install a game on steam with it completely offline. The second you start the install process...steam realizes you have the old format for the game and forces this 13gb update down your throat.


Asus TUF Z790 DDR5 plus Wifi
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Intel I7 14700k
32gb Ripjaws DDR5 @6000MHz
Nividia 5060 TI OC 16gb
2 NVMe and various Sata SSD drives 6tb
1200watt Seasonic Vertex PSU
______________________________________________________

Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"



Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
Originally Posted By: Snapdad2112
Originally Posted By: Force10
I had to vent.


Tough times demand tough talk.


This deserves recognition!!! Apparently no other hardcore Rush fans are reading this post. I'm currently doing the Wayne's World "I'm not worthy" bow. biggrin


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
How to Decommission Obsolete Robots....
by F4UDash4 - 10/04/26 05:54 PM
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,082,887 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1