Me and some flying buddies are re-looking at this sim since this last patch seems to have fixed many issues. I saw this MEGA MISSION PACK listed and it seemed like a good way to get many mission (hopfully coop capable). Unfortunately "the box" appears to be overquota and I have not found it at "airwarfare.com" either. Anyone know of an alternative location??
Most Definitely it is a Good Sign! IMO good mission building is an art form. Depending on the direction the creator takes, to balance Historical accuracy with making an entertaining mission takes talent. DART was very good at creating IL-2/1946 missions (Thank You DART for the Hours of enjoyment you gave us!). And of course the skinners (like Capt Farrel)make the skies come alive with color and contrast (Thank You Capt Farrel!).
The review of your package was very promising . . . and the fact your serving location maxed out shows the community is embracing it <grin>. I look forward to seeing how you approach mission creation <grin>. Whenever you get it available again . . . no rush. I'm just starting the Campaign Redux <grin>.