|
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 599
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 599 |
fixed... welcome back lost souls. I'm not sure I would call the problem fixed just yet. I have this issue with any browser I use on my laptop. But my tablet is working - it's how I'm posting right now.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,028 Likes: 2
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,028 Likes: 2 |
Ok, panic attack over.
Well, that's the first time i've never come up on the work internet usage page. What a productive day!
That Farrow bloke you executed today, are you sure he's dead? Well I chopped his head off, that usually does the trick. Yes, don't get clever with me Baldrick. I just thought you might have lopped off a leg or something by mistake. No, the thing I chopped off had a nose.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044 Likes: 26
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044 Likes: 26 |
Thankfully I seem to have missed having this problem.
Wheels
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
Skate Zilla Graphics Veteran
|
|
Skate Zilla Graphics Veteran
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632 |
i enjoyed the 10 minutes of popups from the renewal page + their insignificant ads...
plus the refresh button mashing.
prolly a dns map that needed refreshed..
Last edited by SkateZilla; 11/05/12 05:01 PM.
HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro, Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133, 2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ., 3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,556
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 8,556 |
Hi, I'm Larry and this my brother Dayrle, and this is my other brother Dayrle.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506 |
Anyone that can't log in should open their Command Prompt (under Accessories) and type: ipconfig /flushdns then press enter. Then try again. That will clear the old record for the site domain that was kicking-up the splash panel.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
Beat the Kobayashi Maru Veteran
|
|
Beat the Kobayashi Maru Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581 |
That is a BRILLIANT solution. Was there a server change? Sounds like a routing issue. If so, it should take care of itself pretty soon as the location populates. Might try flushing DNS. At command prompt (at "run", type CMD and enter): ipconfig /flushdns and enter. Try the site again. Probably take care of itself in time though.
·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler ·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo · CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803
Tom Thumb Senior Member
|
|
Tom Thumb Senior Member
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803 |
The following image is the image that greeted most of us (UKers) this morning; Not a good sight when your at your desk on a Monday morning with a cuppa char ready for a quick read before work. Naturally I promptly posted it on Panzer's facebook wall and blamed ForSquirrels for the deletion who just happened to be up rather early
Last edited by Lewis-A2A; 11/05/12 07:43 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035 Likes: 66 |
Hmmm..."Waste Water Treatment". Could that be referring to the PWEC forum? Haha, I kid. 
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 628 Likes: 6
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 628 Likes: 6 |
I had the same page as Lewis-A2A, It was for a good few hours,as said panic started to creep in,but thankfully all is well now, Cheers guys, Mick.
"An appeaser is someone who feeds the crocodile hoping he will be eaten last"
Winston Churchill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,557
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,557 |
I cant get in from work...but once I am home I am fine. I was very bored today at work....nothing to amuse me during the day...... 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,292 Likes: 16
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,292 Likes: 16 |
Been gone most of the day for me.
On the other hand, Frugals is up again. The internet apparently can't sustain both of them at the same time, the combined amount of sarcasm has boggled it.
In all my years I've never seen the like. It has to be more than a hundred sea miles and he brings us up on his tail. That's seamanship, Mr. Pullings. My God, that's seamanship!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan Lifer
|
|
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan Lifer
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410 |
Crap, I just got that, too. And now it's gone. Weird!
The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,899
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,899 |
i only got it if i went to http://simhq.comif i went to http://www.simhq.com it worked fine by now both are fine though
Intel Core i5-4660K @ 4.3 ghz 8 GB (2 x 4GB) DDR 3 EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,608
Old School Senior Member
|
|
Old School Senior Member
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,608 |
Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,575
Master of the Weird Veteran
|
|
Master of the Weird Veteran
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,575 |
It keeps coming and going.
�2010-oo All Your rights belong to Me
By reading this You acknowledge that Your body and soul, including all your worldly possessions, are now property of this poster. Any unauthorized use of them will be punished.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096 |
DNS servers around the world still updating.
Wisdom is knowing what's enough
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845 |
I was desperate this morning. Morning coffee in hand and go to click on SimHQ for my morning news and WHAT is this. Been hacked, forgot to pay the bills. I was in a panic, where do I find my SimHQ news. Thank god I liked them on Facebook and found answers just in time to check and it was back.
Don`t know if I would have been able to function today without my daily dose. Thanks Doug. You da Man.
Erebus Full Tower:Windows 7 Ult 64bit:Intel� Core� i7 3930K Processor(6x 3.20GHz)32GB[4 GB X8] DDR3-1866:GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB:1.5Kw PSU: 43" Sceptre 4k: LG Blu-ray burner,: hd1/750GB,hd2/2TB,hd3/1TB,hd4/1TB,HD5/4TB Youtube videosFlickr Photos
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656 Likes: 1
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656 Likes: 1 |
Working fine here now. This was not funny! Just now I realised that I Love this forum!! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
Retired Flight Simmer Member
|
|
Retired Flight Simmer Member
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231 |
I got that image too. I figured someone forgot to renew the domain name or something. Glad it is back. 
I refuse to buy a flight sim that I have no interest in playing, on the off chance that MAYBE someday they'll make the one I really want to play.
|
|
|
|
|
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|