What will you do when the war is over, tender comrade When we lay down our weary guns When we return home to our wives and families And look into the eyes of our sons What will you say of the bond we had, tender comrade Will you say that we were brave As the shells fell all around us Or that we wept and cried for our mothers And cursed our fathers For forgetting that all men are brothers Will you say that we were heroes Or that the fear of dying among strangers Tore our innocence and false shame away And from that moment on, deep in my heart I knew That I would only give my life for love Brothers in arms in each others arms Was the only time that I was not afraid What will you do when the war is over, tender comrade When we cast off these khaki clothes And go our separate ways What will you say of the bond we had Tender comrade
Renewing my long-standing crush on Chantal Claret:
" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy
"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson
AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600 Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB CM Storm Series Trooper Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive WD Green 2TB Media Drive Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU