SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,385
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,385
http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=880

Its free to download, but you have to register.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 24,314
B
Lifer
Lifer
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 24,314
Cool..

I'll give a plug to the QualityWings 757 too (I don't know the current pricing on it now). It is a mid-range 757 (not every system is modeled..) that is fun to fly and looks great. Mid-range FMC and systems modeling. We featured it in the Difficult Approaches article a few issues back taking it in to Tegucigalpa, Honduras:



The JustFlight one looks like a nice deal (can't beat free!)..

BeachAV8R



Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,290
WW: Online Since 1992
Member
WW: Online Since 1992
Member
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,290
Free is good.

Making me sign up for an account is okay (I'll most likely buy stuff from Just Flight anyway, surprised I haven't yet), though I could do without being forced to enter credit card info for a FREE download.

Still waiting on the account activation email so I can actually install the aircraft though. ((fingers drumming the table top impatiently))


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,374 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1