SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#3516348 02/11/12 11:46 AM
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
3
Member
Member
3 Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
Hello!

I decide to give it a try

Hogpits

It�s not ready, in fact there a lot of things to be done.
But I thought that if the community is interesting it will grow up.

Last edited by 335th_GRSwaty; 02/11/12 11:47 AM.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
3
Member
Member
3 Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
Thanks to reactorone and Ragtop work,members of A-10C forum, first articles are published on the site!

Thank you for your help!


How to from Ragtop

http://hogpits.net/index.php?option=com_...6&Itemid=24

reactorone pit

http://hogpits.net/index.php?option=com_...0&Itemid=25

I hope you like it!

Last edited by 335th_GRSwaty; 03/04/12 11:38 PM.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,353
H
Senior Member
Senior Member
H Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,353
Very cool, at first I thought this would just be another place to post pit pictures, but I'm pleasantly surprised that its not!


I've got a bad feeling about this.....
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
3
Member
Member
3 Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
Thank you!

I am trying to gather the most useful articles, How tos etc. Still work in progress, so I hope it will be better!

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
3
Member
Member
3 Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
Updates:

I have added a couple of video How to use the site.

Also at download section:

Dimebug Free stencil


And

Reactorone's A-10 Cockpit Panels

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
3
Member
Member
3 Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
For those who are interesting to build a A-10C pit for DCS sim, here is some exellent articles from Dimebug based on his stencils.

http://hogpits.net/index.php?option=com_...2&Itemid=27


Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 471
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 471
Good addition to the plans for the A-10C pit. Would love to see other builds from these plans.
Derek

MudPuppy #3533659 03/06/12 08:40 PM
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
3
Member
Member
3 Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
I will start my own soon!

Most probably to be the front half only because of the space.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,353
H
Senior Member
Senior Member
H Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,353
I got as far as the front panel and rough framework for the side consoles before I had to set the project aside. I have a thread at the ED forums (same username) that details my work. I have a long way to go but here is the link: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=77961


I've got a bad feeling about this.....
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
3
Member
Member
3 Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
I have already bookmarked HitchHikingFlatlander!

You are welcome to create your own progress articles to hogpits site!

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216
3
Member
Member
3 Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 216

Thanks to those who publish stuff or let me show their work, site is getting better!


http://hogpits.net/


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,077,939 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1