Dang, wheels, thought there was an echo in here with all those Golden Earring "Twilight Zone" posts.
Iz fixed now.
Plus, I figured that Jerry Reed post in the interlude thread would get the wheels-a-turning (pardon pun).
Love the Isaac Hayes too.
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
I swear I could listen to old Jerry play the guitar all night.
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones