Just found this project yesterday, heard this track and 5 min later i finally closed my mouth, beautiful tune, so cool, relaxing... This one and "Still Sound" (posted above) are my favourites, for now... well, just my humble opinion, hope you like it
That Farrow bloke you executed today, are you sure he's dead? Well I chopped his head off, that usually does the trick. Yes, don't get clever with me Baldrick. I just thought you might have lopped off a leg or something by mistake. No, the thing I chopped off had a nose.
Aahh, I wish i'd seen these guys before they split!
That Farrow bloke you executed today, are you sure he's dead? Well I chopped his head off, that usually does the trick. Yes, don't get clever with me Baldrick. I just thought you might have lopped off a leg or something by mistake. No, the thing I chopped off had a nose.
I saw Morrissey a few months ago (in concert) and he was excellent, he played a mixture of Smiths songs and his own stuff. He didn't even #%&*$# about the burger stand!
That Farrow bloke you executed today, are you sure he's dead? Well I chopped his head off, that usually does the trick. Yes, don't get clever with me Baldrick. I just thought you might have lopped off a leg or something by mistake. No, the thing I chopped off had a nose.