SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,257
7
Senior Member
Senior Member
7 Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,257
Ok Blog Post and Sale is up! All planes over 50% off. Fill up your hangar. An early Halloween sale. Get your sweets!

http://riseofflight.com/Blogs/default.aspx

http://riseofflight.com/en/store

Lots of cool stuff in the works. Keep up the support guys. We need it.

Jason

Last edited by 777 Studios - Jason; 10/14/11 10:34 PM.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
J
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
Well for those who dont have them all yet, I'm sure they appreciate it.



The Jedi Master


The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
F
I'm just a
Senior Member
I'm just a
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,498
Likes: 36
Nice! I think I'm about 5 crates short of having them all.


Asus TUF Z790 DDR5 plus Wifi
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Intel I7 14700k
32gb Ripjaws DDR5 @6000MHz
Nividia 5060 TI OC 16gb
2 NVMe and various Sata SSD drives 6tb
1200watt Seasonic Vertex PSU
______________________________________________________

Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"



Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 8,474
Likes: 13
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 8,474
Likes: 13
Delving in now!

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 620
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 620
Oil on goggles....Nice!

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,562
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,562
Argh, I wanted to be the first to post in the Bog Post!

You peat me to it <groan> biggrin


looks very modernishy-phoney-windows eighty-tabletty like

Asus P8P67 Pro Rev. 3.0 // i5 2500k @4.3 GHz with Noctua NH-D14 // nvidia gtx 780 // 8 GB DDR3 1600 //Win7 home 64 bit //450 GB VelociRaptor //Recon3D Champion
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,984
-
Senior Member
Senior Member
- Offline
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,984
Thanks for the heads up Jason, wish I could buy more planes but I already own them all. smile I even tried to pre-order the Re8 but can't yet. frown


Avatar

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, i7 2700k @4.7GHz, EVGA GTX570HD 301.42s, 1x120gb SSD, 2x150gb WD Raptors, 2x200gb SATA, 16gb G.Skill DDR3 2130, 1000W PS, HP DVD-RW, Onboard sound, 32" Sony Bravia XBR, Win7 Pro 64bit, Tai Chi watercooled case
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 864
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 864
Spring 1917 is just around the corner in my career so I got the Bristol for a nice transfer to ground pounding duties as the weather warms. Got some Bosch stuff too for when I get to the end of the war flying for the Brits. Had the sim for two years but just now got the horsepower to run it. Really looking forward to flying a two seater. I hope my gunner is as accurate as the german snipers I seem to be encountering, I must have spent half the war in hospital after getting nailed by the back seater.

Thanks for a great game!

-C-

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 122
D
Street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm
Member
Street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 122
I came so close to buying a couple two seaters last night.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,038
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,038
Likes: 66
I'm happy to say that I've just bought the last remaining planes I needed (RE.8, Gotha, Handley-Page, Spad 7) and now I have the FULL current collection. smile


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.�
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,562
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,562
Originally Posted By: Charlie_SB
Spring 1917 is just around the corner in my career so I got the Bristol for a nice transfer to ground pounding duties as the weather warms. Got some Bosch stuff too for when I get to the end of the war flying for the Brits. Had the sim for two years but just now got the horsepower to run it. Really looking forward to flying a two seater. I hope my gunner is as accurate as the german snipers I seem to be encountering, I must have spent half the war in hospital after getting nailed by the back seater.

Thanks for a great game!

-C-


Sadly no. You will be assigned the one guy who has no depth perception, forgot to bring his prescription goggles and has an itchy trigger finger wink


looks very modernishy-phoney-windows eighty-tabletty like

Asus P8P67 Pro Rev. 3.0 // i5 2500k @4.3 GHz with Noctua NH-D14 // nvidia gtx 780 // 8 GB DDR3 1600 //Win7 home 64 bit //450 GB VelociRaptor //Recon3D Champion
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 13,367
F
Veteran
Veteran
F Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 13,367
Searchlights... - Very sweet! - Oil on goggles: as well! - Must have been tough to code the oil smoke for all the planes...


My Il-2 CoD movie web site: www.flightsimvids.com
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,884
Likes: 17
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,884
Likes: 17
Done! Grabbed the RE8 preorder, the Pup and the Sopwith Triplane; that's all but the 5 that I'm not especially keen on flying, now bought. Off to have a hop in the Pup now.


SimHQ Battle of Britain II screenshots thread
CombatAce Mission Reports
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." (attributed to Marcus Aurelius)

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,093
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,093
Great read and I am very, very happy to see the AI being worked on as this will not only make the campaign more engaging but I think just as importantly this will add immensely to the online experience on my favourite Oceanic server.

Great improvement in having the curves being automatically loaded for each plane. This is one of the small things that make a big difference.

@ Jason, will this enable us to share joystick profiles?


Cheers,

Teddy B�r

One of the stupidest things in game design is the lack of uncertainty given to the player

"beatings will continue until morale improves" brought to you by Ubisoft DRM!
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,093
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,093
I do have a 2nd question; what is happening to the missions in the campaign?

I loved the campaign but the missions were canned in feel due to the aircraft for the most part only being on the assigned route and being able to fly up and down the front without any response etc.


Cheers,

Teddy B�r

One of the stupidest things in game design is the lack of uncertainty given to the player

"beatings will continue until morale improves" brought to you by Ubisoft DRM!
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 9,147
Likes: 8
A
Hotshot
Hotshot
A Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 9,147
Likes: 8
Wow amazing neat features. I'm liking it a lot! Cheers to the team!


"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

Intel i7 14700k
Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite X
64GB Corsair DDR5 6400 Dominator Titanium
AMD XFX 7900 XTX Merc310 Black Edition
LG UltraGear 38GN95B-B 38" monitor
Corsair HX1200 PSU
1TB EVO 980 Pro M.2 PCIe x4 SSD
2TB EVO 980 Pro M.2 PCIe x4 SSD
Two 2TB EVO 860 SSDs
Sound Blaster ZxR
Win 10 x64 Pro
HOTAS Cougar #4069 w/Uber II Nxt mod #284 & UTM bushings
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,236
L
Simulated Ace
Member
Simulated Ace
Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,236
Thanks for the sweet sale on the planes Jason and team.
Looking forward to the next patch as well. More and more immersion and detail with the each new version.
Even though I bought a new car last Saturday, I had to get the Bristol and the Spad VII while they where on sale to support the game.

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Cool additions. smile


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 582
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 582
Which to buy, which to buy? Hmmm....How are the SPAD VII and the Noop 17? Actually, I don't have that many scouts left to get and I'm not bothered by the big bombers other than as a curiosity..what to do?

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,921
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,921
Hi,

I only have the Demo so far, what planes would you recommend to play a German Fighter campaign? I have to admit, I`m pretty clueless about WWI planes.


i7 6700k @ 4,5 GHz
GTX1070
Asus Z170 Pro Gamer
16 GB RAM
500 GB Crucial CT500MX200 SSD
Toshiba DT01ACA300 HDD
Samsung SyncMaster BX2450 LED
W10 64
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT, Wklink 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
How to Decommission Obsolete Robots....
by F4UDash4 - 10/04/26 05:54 PM
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,082,247 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1