|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,111
Cat Herder Member
|
|
Cat Herder Member
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,111 |
Ok, I do't know what it is about this weapon but I completely SUCK with it.
I literally shot a guy in the back about 5 times and did not even get a hit indicator. I switched weapons (after I despawned when he turned around, had a cup of coffee and then shot me) and had no issues with getting hits with the UMP/416/etc..Switch back to the SKS and the same thing happens.
I really want this weapon to work since I think it looks cool and is not your "standard" weapon you see in a shooter...but for the love of all that is holy WTF is wrong with my aim/this weapon?
Lastly....why is the SKS in the Recon class? LOL
Ark
Windows 7 x64 Asus P6T Deluxe mobo Core i7 920 @ 4.0 6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 Evga GTX 680 Classified SB X-FI Fatality 640GB WD "Black" 1GB WD "Black" LG 39" LCD / Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" LCD / Acer H233H 23" LCD
RIP Positive G
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9,760 Likes: 3
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade Hotshot
|
|
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade Hotshot
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9,760 Likes: 3 |
ump is freaking laser, the weapon needs to be toned down,its there becouse its recon,not "sniper". you have to know where bullets drop, test firing mid and far distance and see where it goes, with the gunner i had a weapon i couldnt hit squat...then i notice the bullets fly upwards the aim, and thats why i was missing.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,111
Cat Herder Member
|
|
Cat Herder Member
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,111 |
I was shooting at the target from 30 ft away and he filled most of my sight. 4 of the five weapons in the class are Sniper/Marksman rifles. The class can be called "Recon" all it wants...it's still the sniper class. lol
Ark
Windows 7 x64 Asus P6T Deluxe mobo Core i7 920 @ 4.0 6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 Evga GTX 680 Classified SB X-FI Fatality 640GB WD "Black" 1GB WD "Black" LG 39" LCD / Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" LCD / Acer H233H 23" LCD
RIP Positive G
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9,760 Likes: 3
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade Hotshot
|
|
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade Hotshot
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9,760 Likes: 3 |
are u shooting in bursts or full auto ? full auto pratically makes the bullets vanish in thin air. never used the weapon nor seen anyone with it, maybe its bugged, its a beta after all not a demo.
|
|
|
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
|
|
|
|
|