Freakin' outstanding. I can't stress this enough, if these folks come to your town, definitely go see them, you will not be disappointed. It was worth the drive to Chicago for sure. Can't wait to see them again, they'll be playing Louisville on Sept 24th, and I've already got my 4th row tickets.
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
Love the all the Ray Charles, Rolling Stones, and that Lou Reed.
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones