SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#3349903 07/24/11 04:30 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179
Hi, right clicked the mouse while flying and left clicked the wrong thing and now I have a grey box in the corner of the screen, after 30 mins of looking I cannot find the key to get rid of it, HELP. Thanks.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

jerryboy #3349908 07/24/11 04:44 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3,745
H
Senior Member
Senior Member
H Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3,745
Alt + right mouse click doesnt do the trick?


[Linked Image]
jerryboy #3349917 07/24/11 04:55 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179
Ta, I'll try it, just finding out what does what at the moment, lost the little coloured markers at the edge of the screen as well, I'll just keep pushing things until I learn.

jerryboy #3350121 07/24/11 09:47 PM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
Or since you lost the box with the colored markers, just leave the new one you created and make it be the one that has the colored markers. I assume the colored markers were for your throttle position? That was just one of those boxes. Once you do the Alt+Right click and see what options you have, you will see you can tell it to display things like throttle position. You can also resize it and tell it to be transparent, I think.


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
jerryboy #3350480 07/25/11 07:27 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179
The grey box is a new info window that I cannot get rid of. I've right clicked and pressed it by mistake and have now tried Alt right click and there is no difference by using Alt I just get the same little list of options. The coloured markers were the one for showing aircraft positions ( I'm set on idiot mode until I get the graphics running smoothly).

jerryboy #3350582 07/25/11 11:48 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179
OK got rid of the box, still no edge of screen indicators.

jerryboy #3350857 07/25/11 05:16 PM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,737
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,737
Originally Posted By: jerryboy
OK got rid of the box, still no edge of screen indicators.


Do you mean the pointers to the other aircraft, i.e. big red and blue things?

I think that's an option under

Options / Realism / Visual Aids / No Object Icons

..that you can toggle off/on.

jerryboy #3351443 07/26/11 07:18 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179
Thanks Fearless, actually it only show up when you lose the cockpit (ctrl F1), you can see I just push buttons and see what happens.


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
How to Decommission Obsolete Robots....
by F4UDash4 - 10/04/26 05:54 PM
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,082,953 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1