The Feats, hellz yeah! I was thinking about them today. One of my older brothers is a huge fan of the Feats. He was admitted to the hospital today with a collapsed lung, looks like he's going to be okay...this one's for you, bro'.
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
..I've seen the bright lights of Memphis and the Commodore Hotel. And underneath a street lamp I met a Southern Belle...
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
TTB tix came in today, looks like August is gonna be fun. Here's more TTB with Warren Haynes at last Summer's Crossroads...
Crossroads 6/26/10 Bridgeview, IL
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
Haynes & Trucks, would have loved to been a fly on the wall during this rehearsal...
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy
"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson
AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600 Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB CM Storm Series Trooper Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive WD Green 2TB Media Drive Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU