SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#3330097 06/28/11 06:37 AM
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 811
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 811

I am sorry to start an annoying thread I just took Phase 2 for a practice run, just to look at the airplanes and fire guns or drop bombs a little?

I cant figure out how to open the bomb doors on the B-25 or the TBF .. Do I have to select a target for them to open?

Or is there a key command , I printed out 4 pages of them but i cant seem to find the one that opens the bay doors.

confused A little help please


my system: Intel Core I7 920 @ 3570ghz
Asus P6T MB
6 GB OCZ DDR3 RAM , dram freq 680 mhz, NB freq 2720 mhz
Radeon HD 4870 w/ 1 Gb vram
OS.. Windows 7 professional 64 bit
WD 2 TB hard disk drive etc.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,737
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,737
Are you sure you're in the right room commorange? smile That sounds a bit like a IL2 question (that I can't answer unfortunately).

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 811
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 811


aw nuts .. I posted in the wrong forum .. sorry its Rising Sun


my system: Intel Core I7 920 @ 3570ghz
Asus P6T MB
6 GB OCZ DDR3 RAM , dram freq 680 mhz, NB freq 2720 mhz
Radeon HD 4870 w/ 1 Gb vram
OS.. Windows 7 professional 64 bit
WD 2 TB hard disk drive etc.


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,427 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1