SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#3279975 04/26/11 04:04 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 811
S
Jack of all trades
Member
Jack of all trades
Member
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 811
Over the easter Sara was starting to become somewhat testy and very short tempered, I persuaded her to go to our Doc today and she called me when she was on the way out to get Christian from the Nursery, apparently we're going to get another child, and I'm absolutely ecstatic about is, especially after Sara was diagnosed with PCOS and the docters gave her about no chance of becoming pregnant again.
No we're just hoping for a smooth pregnancy.
Just wanted to share the great news!

Staffan

Last edited by Squid_DK; 04/26/11 05:04 PM.

I've been behind before and still managed to loose
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,849
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,849
Good Luck and full speed ahead!

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,292
Likes: 16
S
Veteran
Veteran
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,292
Likes: 16
That's great news indeed!

Gratulerer s� mye! smile


In all my years I've never seen the like. It has to be more than a hundred sea miles and he brings us up on his tail. That's seamanship, Mr. Pullings. My God, that's seamanship!
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
T
Lifer
Lifer
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
thumbsup

My oldest son just asked me last night if I enjoy being a parent... nothing better in the whole world!


XboxLive Tag: DOBrienTG1969

Dave O'Brien,
Top Gun Photography
Nikon D500 & D7200
Nikkor 70-200VR AF-s F/2.8
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8
Sigma 150-600
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,353
H
Senior Member
Senior Member
H Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,353
Congrats and good luck!


I've got a bad feeling about this.....
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
Congrats Staffan!!

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 6,856
C
Mach 2 Infrared Orangutan
Hotshot
Mach 2 Infrared Orangutan
Hotshot
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 6,856
Congrats!!!


Robots are stealing my luggage.
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,082
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,082
Congratulations! Best wishes to you and Sara.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Congratulations Staffan!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,188
Likes: 37
A
Veteran
Veteran
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,188
Likes: 37
Congrats!


Ken Cartwright

No single drop of rain feels it is responsible for the flood.

http://www.techflyer.net

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,455
Likes: 2
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,455
Likes: 2
Congratulations, I hope it all goes well. Just kiss goodbye to whatever you had left of your life from when you had your previous child!

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Congrats Staffan. thumbsup


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,710
L
Legsie is such a
Hotshot
Legsie is such a
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,710
Congratulations Staffan!


There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more inexplicable.
There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 811
S
Jack of all trades
Member
Jack of all trades
Member
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 811
Thanks everyone, and yeah were happy even sara that again has around the colock sickness!

Staffan


I've been behind before and still managed to loose
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 826
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 826
cheers

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232
W
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232
Congrats Staffan! I hope the pregnancy will be smooth as silk for your wife.

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,256
R
The Antipodean
Senior Member
The Antipodean
Senior Member
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,256
Congrats Staffan. I also hope the pregnency goes well!

cheers


Local Area Network in Australia : The LAN down under.

For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of life, please press three.
- Alice Kahn

The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25,177
Likes: 2
R
Lifer
Lifer
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25,177
Likes: 2
Originally Posted By: Top Gun
thumbsup

My oldest son just asked me last night if I enjoy being a parent... nothing better in the whole world!


I still can't get my head around the concept. I mean, it sounds like a ton of responsibility, a ton of money, and I don't particularly take to small crying infants/babies either. But yet my GF will likely want to go family in the next five years.

I'm happy for you who are happy with their kids, but maybe someone can tell me why I'm not feeling it...?

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232
W
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232
RSColonel_131st, you won't feel it until it's really happening.
I was feeling the same before my wife's pregnancy, but as soon as I knew that this was my child my entire life turned upside down. Still, I sometimes wish it was easier, but in general it's the best thing that has happened to me for my entire life!

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: RSColonel_131st
but maybe someone can tell me why I'm not feeling it...?
Parenting isn't for everyone and there is absolutely nothing wrong about that.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,076,510 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1