Some great stuff Cavu and Co (Soup boyo, have seen Adele live and aye she's very good )
Some Polly Jean Harvey goodness (she rocks) and she's hotter than the Sun in my humble opinion.
Been listening to this album a lot lately, one of the greatest Soul records of all time in my opinion....live Chicago gig by the Marvelous Marvin Gaye....
I was definitely born in the wrong era lol, I've just turned 35 and maybe I'm a wee bit younger than some here.....about half of my record collection is 60's/70's! I also have a vinyl 'Chess Records' collection about 2 feet high, priceless and not for sale at any offer....I don't care if you're Bill Gates...some things can't be bought.
Heard this on the radio a few weeks ago and it reminded me what a great record Joni Mitchells 'Blue' really is....This is one of the happier ones and always puts me a good mood. We've had some sun in Blighty man.....Happy days!
'All I want' Joni Mitchell. Voice of an Angel, and I dig that Dulcimer.
Another great track from 'Songs in the Key of Life', some life affirming positivity from the err, 'Wondrous' Stevie Wonder.
'Saturn' (supposed to be 'Saggenaw' I believe originally)