SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461
OK gents - we had a great session last time with a good turn-put and some excellent teamplay.

The vote on another thread - turned out it was 50/50 in favour of a Sunday slot.

So as chief suggestor(?) I am going to take an executive decision and say the next one will be on Sunday 27 Feb at 1800HRS GMT.

Hoperfully that might help some to make it who didn't last time and we can get some good games going.

(Volunteers for leading the sucidial "Guns of ..." mission -one pace forward!)

Anyway those interested - please sign up below!



NB: Those afraid of funghi/mushrooms need not apply... (you had to be there... :))


There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232
W
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232
I'll be there!

Oh and btw, I just bought some anti-funghi gear wink


Last edited by warmaker_pp; 02/22/11 07:48 AM.
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
M
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
i'll try to make it, should be back by 6


SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626

All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,715
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,715
I had multiple technical problems last NA/EU get together but I think I have them all under control after the last few weeks of testing. I can�t guarantee one or two of you won�t get shot "Cheney" style though biggrin

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
K
Junior Member
Junior Member
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
Count me in! Also I've replaced my old headset so now I'll have a voice and a laugh to share smile

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461
Great stuff guys! A quick bumpity bump to the top to remind people to sign up!


There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 696
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 696
I signed up last time and didn't make it. I would very much like to be there. We'll see!

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461
And another bump to the front page in case there is anyone else keen to join!


There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 99
I
Junior Member
Junior Member
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 99
I'm in if I get home by 2pm.

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,342
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,342
I'll try to be here.

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232
W
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232
I'll try to be there in time, but I'm stuck in traffic right now. I'll join as soon as I come home. :-(

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461
Thanx to everyone who joined this week - great fun!


Best moment - the assualt on the Schloss Alder/sorry castle - throwing smoke, helo firing rockets into the camp to keep the bad guys heads down - felt like a really well co-ordinated raid... smile

Good work by Warmaker there!

Worst moment - first mission - clearing buildings - I go in the last one and for a split second think (hey do I have to kill or capture this guy?) - meanwhile he's shot me between the eyes with his sidearm...! Do'h!

Lesson 1 from that: Read the F~@:@*&^ brief!
Lesson 2 from that: Mr Grenade goes in first for a look next time!


Hopefully do this again sometime!


There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
K
Junior Member
Junior Member
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
Yup, thanks for another great evening. Uploading videos now. Too bad I crashed to desktop on the castle mission.. captured some great footage... later realized that because of that ctd the video file was corrupted frown

Anyways.. looking forward to the next event. wink

Last edited by Kenwort; 03/01/11 09:21 AM.
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232
W
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232
Noooooo, my masterpiece of "leading" was not caught on tape. :-D

Thanks for the nice evening and your friendly suggestions on my plan for the castle mission.

I hope we'll meet again this weekend ;-)

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232
W
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
XBL: warmaker HD
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 232


Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,077,410 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1