|
|
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,154
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,154 |
Congrats folks, well deserved.
Bullet
Specs home built I7 870 Lynnfield Chip at stock speed 2.93 with Evga P55FTW system board, A BFG GTX275 Vid card, 4Gigs Corsair Dominator Mem 2600+, 1.3 TB on 2 WD Hard drives, Corsair H50 water cooler.X-65F with peddals and Tir 4 track clip pro One badass machine... A truism "liberals, who believe that everyone should categorically agree with them because their theoretical positions are "a higher truth" than the positions of any person out there living in and interacting with the real world."
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 9,585
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 9,585 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 61
SEOW with HSFX campaigner Junior Member
|
|
SEOW with HSFX campaigner Junior Member
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 61 |
Congratulations,
good entries and well deserved!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 239
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 239 |
Congratulations Reschke and Mac 4PS, you lucky Warthog Hotas winners! 
The most important thing in fighting was shooting, next the various tactics in coming into a fight and last of all flying ability itself. � Lt. Colonel W. A. 'Billy' Bishop, RCAF. Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook version 8c now available for download here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 951
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 951 |
Congrats, both of you! Be sure to tell us how well they work-because if it's anything like what we've been hearing later, it's nothing short of amazing, even compared to modded Cougars! I promise Warthog Porn Pics! Rule 34 strikes again... (But honestly, what do you expect when you're talking about phallic objects with the brand "Thrustmaster"?)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 340
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 340 |
Quite simply I want a TM Warthog because it is the next step in the evolution of what I feel are the best flight simulation controllers on the market and what I feel have always been the best controllers in this genre! Plus as an update as of today 10/29/2010...I just lost my job of 10+ years due to "cutbacks" and I am not going to be able to save the money that I wanted to for the controllers.
This is why I didn't even attempt to enter. Many thanks to the judges who chose this to be a winning post. Congratulations Reschke! Hope you find a new job soon -- though most of them have been shipped off to china and india by the bean counters!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 98
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 98 |
__________________ Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520 1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655 2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 [email protected]1x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB 1x EVGA 2800GTX 1GB 2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0 2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II X-FI Elite Pro Dell U3011 Lian Li V2100B Corsair HX1000
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 24,314
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 24,314 |
Congrats Reschke! I have to admit I'm jealous that I'll have to package up your Warthog that I've been using for an article and send it off to you!  I'll have tears in my eyes as I send her away.. Enjoy the Warthog..it is awesome! Regards, BeachAV8R
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,160
Military Advisor - USAF Member
|
|
Military Advisor - USAF Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,160 |
Congrats guys, maybe I should have posted some troubles I have also.
i5-2500k @ 3.3, Asus P8Z77-V LE mobo Windows 7 64-bit, 8GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, Warthog, uber modded Cougar, TM Cougar MFD's, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
Plankowner Member
|
|
Plankowner Member
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298 |
Take your time and do the article right Beach! Glad to know that someone broke it in for me first!
Star Citizen Referal Code STAR-MP6J-VFH7
i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz 32GB RAM GeForce 3060RTX MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD Samsung G9 Odyssey 49" TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro Windows 11 64bit Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096 |
Take your time and do the article right Beach! Glad to know that someone broke it in for me first! Oh he is (as always). Your HOTAS Warthog is quite a movie star. I think I've got like 8 videos he has sent me for the article. Don't worry about any baby food from Kai on the controls. Beach promised me he'd clean that off before shipping! 
Wisdom is knowing what's enough
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
Plankowner Member
|
|
Plankowner Member
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298 |
Take your time and do the article right Beach! Glad to know that someone broke it in for me first! Oh he is (as always). Your HOTAS Warthog is quite a movie star. I think I've got like 8 videos he has sent me for the article. Don't worry about any baby food from Kai on the controls. Beach promised me he'd clean that off before shipping! As long as the warranty is still good we are OK! Sometimes you gotta be careful and just be safe.
Star Citizen Referal Code STAR-MP6J-VFH7
i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz 32GB RAM GeForce 3060RTX MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD Samsung G9 Odyssey 49" TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro Windows 11 64bit Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461 |
Hearty congrats to the both of you! You lucky, lucky simmers!
Have fun with that nifty kit!
There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 340
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 340 |
Damn hail you say you won it?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
Plankowner Member
|
|
Plankowner Member
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298 |
Sometime in the next 24 hours I will be receiving my kit. At that time pictures and stuff will be posted.
Star Citizen Referal Code STAR-MP6J-VFH7
i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz 32GB RAM GeForce 3060RTX MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD Samsung G9 Odyssey 49" TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro Windows 11 64bit Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 62
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 62 |
Winning something, <anything>, is always such a wonderful feeling, but winning a Warthog must be pure joy. I envy you for that, but only that; I don't think these prizes could have gone to any finer gentlemen than you two.
Life is simple: As you get older, your toys get bigger.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
Plankowner Member
|
|
Plankowner Member
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298 |
Awww thanks El_Roto!
Hey I will be in your neck of the woods pitching a consultant proposal to my old company on Monday and Tuesday.
Star Citizen Referal Code STAR-MP6J-VFH7
i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz 32GB RAM GeForce 3060RTX MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD Samsung G9 Odyssey 49" TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro Windows 11 64bit Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
Plankowner Member
|
|
Plankowner Member
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298 |
WARTHOG HAS ARRIVED IN ALABAMA! More to come in a thread for the guys at SimHQ...kind of a user review! 
Star Citizen Referal Code STAR-MP6J-VFH7
i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz 32GB RAM GeForce 3060RTX MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD Samsung G9 Odyssey 49" TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro Windows 11 64bit Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 14
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 14 |
Thanks El Roto! Mine will arrive soon too. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096 |
WARTHOG HAS ARRIVED IN ALABAMA! cool!
Wisdom is knowing what's enough
|
|
|
|
|
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|